Alf to Sid...

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: Alf to Sid...

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:41 pm

That’s it in a nut shell and it’s the white liberals and their complete cluster fuck on immigration that ironically indirectly is leading to a rise in racism that they are supposed to oppose.

There’s no excuse for it in any form but I have seen a lot of good ordinary people start to show prejudices, are there white men who abuse vulnerable teenagers? Of course, but they get nicked quick smart.

There was another story yesterday were a group of illegal immigrants of Kurdish origin had been plying girls with drink and drugs and abusing them, then there’s Rotherham etc.

White authorities dragging their heels because they are scared of getting called racist just fuels racism.

And the fact that the establishment and let’s be honest the fuckin EU eg hiding the Cologne attacks refuses to accept that in other cultures where men are brought up to respect women who dress very conservatively and are taught that girls who don’t aren’t worthy of respect and are inadvertently putting themselves out there as girls off ill repute just adds to the problem.

The whole experiment is one big cluster fuck and the fact the West is responsible for wars in part that have caused genuine refugee problems and has to take responsibility just adds to the mix.

But yeah, the point I’m making is that the EU are humanitarian and liberal and protective of the people until they are losing money and the people are mainly white so it can’t be seen as racist.

Bunch of cunts.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:52 pm

[quote="pint vulger"]At the risk .
It was no surprise that Jeremy snubbed the 'celebration' of the Balfour paper ( he was a Manchester politician btw and the details of the package was discussed and agreed in Cheetham Hill) Corbyn has nailed is Israel opinions to the mast and would have been totally hypocritical.
So well done Jeremy he goes even higher on my list

So it was just a complete coincidence that he chose that time to attend a function that had previously been sanctioned for members and speakers radical views including welcoming the killing of British soldiers?

And let’s not get it twisted here right, he cosied up to the Ira far far too closely while there was still a fuckin civil war going on.

And I’ve no problem with Sinn Fien now, I’m happy to bury the past, and I respect some of their politicians more than some of the fuckin Neanderthals on my own upbringings side in terms of what they do for their constituents, making NI more modern with licensing laws etc etc.

But a British MP has a job to do and cosying up to people actively engaged in killing people in his own country never mind in NI to me is just plain wrong.

He refuses to tackle anti semitism in his own party, he shows up at Glastonbury to show he’s down with the kids man, yet he’s a rich cunt who acts like a scruffy bastard and who’s economic policies are completely unworkable, I mean he has that mess Diane Abbot running shit, fuck me, they’d be better off with the Westminster cat in her place, Miss Wiskerton or whatever the fuck it’s called.

Nah, cunt for me, sorry. All cunts tbf but still a cunt.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:59 pm

"Alf still wants to talk politics then. I thought this place was a shithole and you were done with it"

Outstanding... can't beat the moral high ground, eh Sid???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:36 pm

That's a bit bitchy, Alf. I thought you were above that.

Look no one's going to talk politics with you til you stop all this "this forum is beneathe me" bullshit

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Guys for fucks sake

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:46 pm

"That's a bit bitchy, Alf. I thought you were above that.

Look no one's going to talk politics with you til you stop all this "this forum is beneathe me" bullshit"?????????

Wow... that is just fuckin perfect!

He calls me "bitchy", then says, "I'm not talking to you anymore till you apologise for slagging the forum"!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:50 pm

You can't come here slagging the place and me and then want to talk politics. Int happening.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:35 pm

How will I cope???

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 am

RZ .....what could Jeremy do hes in a win no win situation ,if he turns up he gets slated if he doesnt he still gets pelters .I have not heard the guy utter a single word that anyone could in all seriousness disagree with,maybe you could argue the substance or the figures but morally spot on.
His behaviour with Ireland has always been open ,without dialogue there would be no solution the same in the Middle East.
He may have come from a privaliged background like most of the 'cunts' but at least hes 'our cunt'
But i,m still waiting to see the headline 'Corbyn fingered my ( ) ' in this someone touch my knee 27 years ago Westminster / Weinstein distraction.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:23 pm

To each their own Pint, he’s not my cunt but it’s called democracy so unlike the remain camp the Clinton camp, I will respect the will of the people, the fact that a massive very slight minority don’t agree is obviously an issue but if the country had voted remain I wouldn’t be calling for a referendum ad naseum until I got the result I wanted.

On a lighter note, Abbott pulls another blinder in her determined attempt to get 16 year olds the vote because it will get her votes, speaking about the army she said young people who can fight for their country should be given the vote.

But you can’t engage in combat until 18.......

I hear the clown music when I see her on tv, do do doodle do do do doddle do.

Seriously like, hasn’t she an assistant or access to fuckin google. Would you want that in charge of anything???

Return to “Off Topic Forum”