Alf to Sid...

Political Debate
pint vulger
Legend

4 months ago

neither am I =p~

but I,ll have a wager he didn't mention taking the piss out of poor fuckers who have to organise the trolleys at Asda :D

Or that she's a Sun reader. :D

Fucking hypocrite Babs :ymapplause:
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

You two are done with that gif, look at all the posts you've made after it

Raging :))
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

It's fucking gold that gif, as is you two being Pauline and Mickey, you have to admit, absolute gold

Can I just apologise to the others as well because I've set the two cunts off again. Harry's sweating and hammering the emojis, replying to every post I make instantly. He's feeling it like the time I called him a nonce. And Mickey love's just drooling all over the keyboard. I know it's my fault for riling em but it shouldn't last long.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

You feeling better today, Harry? You let yourself go a bit last night after that gif dint you :))

Mickey, Pauline and Ross :))
pint vulger
Legend

4 months ago

Yea you win S ,can't compete with humour like that Bernard Manning eat your heart out, I,m out.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 months ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42804741

If anyone told you they'd be considering this 20 years ago, they'd have labeled you a conspiracy nut...

"We need armed officers in every school in Kentucky," he said. "That is a small price to pay if it saves one child's life."

Let's see what he has to say, when one of these guns, intentional or not, costs one child their life!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 months ago

Fucking hell, a) at that Alf and b) I forgot this place was a fierce hotbed of discussion for years and in trying to catch up with what I’ve missed, I just was numb to the pointless slanging that highjacks every thread.

That’s madness.

It’s the catch 22 though, no President can ever get elected or get a bill through to enforce proper gun control because they’ll lose the bill and lose any chance of a second term.

It’s fucking scary in the modern age in supposedly, the most civilised country in the world,

That literally millions of daft cunts STILL think “it’s what a load of cunts wearing wigs hurriedly throwing together a document on how to run a country after surprisingly winning a war of independence thought” is set in stone and can not be altered in anyway to apply to modern society.

Yet the same people want a country who’s foundations are built on being a nation of immigrants, to change laws and fuck everybody out who isn’t white. What the fuck is wrong with people.

When Dunblane happened, we went that’s fucking awful, no one needs a hand gun. Ban. Done. How can people still think there’s a need for crazy assault rifles of military grade and even above standard military issue???

That’s why I thought there’s no issue with arming bobbies in England as standard, because it’s a different mindset.

Yet I can see how some of their attitudes could bask fire.

But it’s mad that, although less densely populated, NI has a large standing police force and why, the odd time certainly over the last few decades, whenever there was civil unrest on the Main land, we’d send over our armoured land rovers etc.

But the current force, like even community cops, some of them you wonder how they got the job, eg there’s a good few overweight, a few tiny females I’ve met, I don’t mean that in a sexist way, but literally, there surely has to be s high standard of physical requirements, but every single cop over here has a gun, every one.

And you NEVER here about cops firing shots, even when shot at it getting petrol bombed.

It’s a fucking strange one but it’s definitely an entitlement thing in the states, that in my personal opinion is more of an issue that people worried about personal protection.

If I lived in a ropey neighbourhood in a major city, I’d probably, sadly feel safer with a small personal protection handgun.

But if I lived in a quiet rural community in the States I don’t think I would and I DEFINITELY would not feel the need for 3 assault rifles, a shotgun, a snipers rifle and 6 handguns!!!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 months ago

:))

No fuckin half measures, eh Zebs???

Full on, 2 page rant!

And you're right... but until a president actually shows enough guts to properly stamp down his authority, and take on the NRA and the gun nuts, they'll never really know if there's an appetite for change or not... whenever there's a mass shooting, the protesters come out asking for change, and there are a few left leaning states, like California, Oregon, Washington, that might back it... there's a hell of a lot of very big name celebrities who would throw their weight into it as well, but no one has the nerve to stand on their own... as with all such things, it needs a very courageous, principled leader to show the way... everyone thought it might be Obama, but in the end, all he could do was wring his hands, wipe away fake tears, and ask, "why, why, why???"
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 months ago

I didn’t think that was even that long lol, you’re all fucked if, as I hope, continued treatment works and original Zebs is fully his old self, I’m hopeful it will be all over by the summer and I’ll be able to go back to friends, Romans, CUNTrymen, lend me your ears!!!

Although there’ll be less drunken rants.

Plus if I can work out how to sort this fuckin autocorrect out I’ll be sorted.

I think you are right in what you say but then again, America is fucked for generations with what’s already available AND they’d have to take at least a year from start of talks to get it to day of enforcement in my opinion and every fucker personally and anyone in the South that has a few quid to give it to their mate, good old timer Willy, the Sherrif of shit stain Wayoming, population 3459 people, 8000 cows, 4300 sheep and everyone’s two dogs. Because a couple of hundred dollars a month and I guarantee that in hundreds of little towns and even the outskirts of slightly bigger ones, the fuckin red neck Sherrifs who don’t agree at all and are still trying to come to terms with non racial segregation will gladly tell their two deputies to leave that farmer who weirdly has two big barns, a brave few visitors but no animals, well enough alone as he’s doing no harm.

The existing guns, the stockpiling and the new black market would keep things going for decades.

As you say, more liberal states might back it, but you’d need a fuckin FBI task force up and down the country to even get past the tip of the ice berg. Plus the celebs and richer people might back it from their secure fancier houses and neighborhoods but the gangs are using illegal guns and hollow points anyway so you might have decent, working class people who share the ideal but not the reality that would still want a small gun in a dodgy neighbourhood.

The NRA themselves need to come round, it would take a previously pro loose gun law Republican President to grease enough palms but what the fuck do you offer in return?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

The power of lobbyists is the main stumbling block to gun reform, but it is a problem in every area of American politics, it affects, food, medicine, health, education, insurance, gambling, religion, etc.... Until people with money are stopped influencing policy then America is fucked. I believe after Trump there will be alot of changes to how politics is done in the USA.

There are also moves afoot started by relatives of victims and Anderson Cooper on CNN to stop giving the major airtime to these shootings and stop repeating the shooters name, picture and background. On Sky Atlantic there's a new series just started looking at the history of shootings and they're very interesting, they seem led by what the victims want and not what the news agencies want.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X