Alf to Sid...

Political Debate
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

Just a couple of thoughts on your first (longer) post:

"That literally millions of daft cunts STILL think “it’s what a load of cunts wearing wigs hurriedly throwing together a document on how to run a country after surprisingly winning a war of independence thought” is set in stone and can not be altered in anyway to apply to modern society."

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with your quoted part... but it's not really true. The declaration of independance was written relatively quickly (17 days) and was a starter concept for the original constitution which they signed into law 11 years later.

"Yet the same people want a country who’s foundations are built on being a nation of immigrants, to change laws and fuck everybody out who isn’t white. What the fuck is wrong with people."

I think you can't ignore the fact that their biggest celebration, Thanksgiving, is based on a bunch of ill-prepared white europeans all (many did) nearly starving to death until the native american "indians" saved their arses and taught them how to farm the land properly. then they eventually murdered all their saviours... sorry, zebs, they're built on being a nation of WHITE immigrants - a little later with black slaves - who commit serious genocide of the indiginous population. THAT'S "what the fuck is wrong with people".
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

8 months ago

Aye, redneck hypocritical cunts, sure that’s what I said? Refuse to give up the right to bear arms but want to change the pursuit of happiness to Hey Leroy, get to the back of the bus again. Cunts.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

8 months ago

Laz, here lol, dinner date/get her bucked, haha, I wonder how many non locals will get the hospital part. First one to answer that without cheating gets a packet of tayto cheese n onion

https://youtu.be/sHUrCh4zDKg
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Lol..... MMmmmm Tayto cheese n Onion.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
pint vulger
Legend

8 months ago

Racist ...........not acceptable under new guidelines.
FuB
Legend

8 months ago

there seems to be no bites there, zebs, so go on... what's the hospital gag about? i'll have to go without the crisps.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

8 months ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42935758

So... the thinking is, current nuclear weapons are too big to use... let's make smaller ones, cause then we could actually use those... is that about right?????

And they say China, Russia, North Korea and Iran, are the threat...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

8 months ago

The map amuses me ( well it's content) wtf does the UK and France have 500 nuclear weapons (more than China ),betwixt when one dropped on say Brighton or Deauville would pretty much wipe out southern uk northern France inc Paris and London ......that's all folks.

The argument for Trident has become ...the cost will be humongous whether we scrap or continue.

As for the subject matter what difference will it make to anyone the size of a nuclear bomb if the USA use a smaller weapon on any nuclear power or its allies they will retaliate with the big bastards or indeed any they have at their disposal.
The rhetoric will continue hopefully for the sake of humanity that's how it will remain.
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

I love France but wtf......

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... xual-abuse

12 years old. :ymsick:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

So Team Sky were doping. Whose surprised? I think we talked about it at the time. If you listen to what cyclists and those around the sport say, everybody's at it, so it should come as no surprise.

What I want to know is who gave the orders. They're blaming Brailsford but Sky pumped a shitload of money into that team and pushed it like fuck, and they wouldn't have done so without getting a return aka winning titles. So for me you have to look at the Sky UK top bollocks right up to Murdoch. The goal for Sky in the last 10 years has been to shift subscribers away from footbal and onto other sports so the corporation has a future if/when the Prem declines. And cycling was one of those key sports which is why they pumped money into it.