Alf to Sid...

Political Debate
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 11810
Joined: 4 years ago

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
I said right leaning....... Are your feelings hurt again? Your like a wee girl. Stand up and defend yourself if you think 'your' being bullied. Do you think your right leaning, is that why your whining again?

As for trolling... am i not allowed discus what is happening with 'our' team? Is there not a Pogba problem? Is there not a Jose problem? Just because i'm not as happy as you doesn't make me wrong and you right. (i mean correct).......

As for Zebs.... are you offended on his behalf as well? Why do you keep bringing up something that doesn't involve you, was apologised for and that apology was accepted by the offended party?
Snoop are you ever going to start answering these kind of questions? You just keep ignoring anything that's specific..... You post vague nonsense like above and never back anything up.

I think i'll start calling you 'Sniip' because you've no balls....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19145
Joined: 4 years ago

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
You got the first bit right

Didn't I once call Swamp a tory and he hasn't forgotten it
I don't get it, if your beliefs and politics are Tory, GOP, right leaning, right wing or alt right then what's the problem if someone says that's what they see in you? Why be defensive about it? What's wrong with 'labelling' people right wing?

I'm a 'left' leaning person and proud of it.
Because they don't want the flak that comes with right wing politics, the politics of wanting poor kids to go hungry, of taking money off vulnerable people, of closing down rape crisis centres and giving the money to the rich

The tories rebranded under Cameron after nearly 10 years everybody has been reminded what cruel cunts they are, so people have to keep their support for them under wraps
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 3677
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
You got the first bit right

Didn't I once call Swamp a tory and he hasn't forgotten it
I don't get it, if your beliefs and politics are Tory, GOP, right leaning, right wing or alt right then what's the problem if someone says that's what they see in you? Why be defensive about it? What's wrong with 'labelling' people right wing?

I'm a 'left' leaning person and proud of it.
Because they don't want the flak that comes with right wing politics, the politics of wanting poor kids to go hungry, of taking money off vulnerable people, of closing down rape crisis centres and giving the money to the rich

The tories rebranded under Cameron after nearly 10 years everybody has been reminded what cruel cunts they are, so people have to keep their support for them under wraps
You're looking at that from your (clearly opposing) point of view, though, Sid. Laz is right: surely true right-wingers should be proud of their take as much as you can get whenever you can get it mentality? The whole point is that being the way you see them is the right way to be as far as they are concerned.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 4418
Joined: 4 years ago

1 month ago

But there are also lib dems and the 'fiscally conservative, socially liberal' lot. Greed and shame.




'Right leaning' is presumably about half the population. If you see an incredibly vague description of your views as a slur, maybe you should reconsider them ...or if it's an inaccurate description, correct the mistake.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19145
Joined: 4 years ago

1 month ago

marlon wrote:
1 month ago
But there are also lib dems and the 'fiscally conservative, socially liberal' lot. Greed and shame.




'Right leaning' is presumably about half the population. If you see an incredibly vague description of your views as a slur, maybe you should reconsider them ...or if it's an inaccurate description, correct the mistake.
Yeah which is basically 'I want people to die because they're poor not because they're black, gay etc'
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3935
Joined: 4 years ago

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Mysterious and humourous........ :-?
...beats being called a right leaning bigot
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 11810
Joined: 4 years ago

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Mysterious and humourous........ :-?
...beats being called a right leaning bigot

Is this directed at me or someone else? If it's at me lets get it on and stop faffing about. If it's someone else then take it up with them..... either way, shit or get off the bog.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3935
Joined: 4 years ago

1 month ago

No, it's really directed at the person that jumped on the back of our faintly humorous exchange and appeared to use it to label me a bigot. It smacked of the sort of tribal bollox that I thought we were trying to get away from.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 11810
Joined: 4 years ago

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
No, it's really directed at the person that jumped on the back of our faintly humorous exchange and appeared to use it to label me a bigot. It smacked of the sort of tribal bollox that I thought we were trying to get away from.
....Sid!!!

I thought we were just trying to get away from blatant racism etc...... The only people who do the tribal thing are the people who do or flirt with racism etc, the people who type baiting/meant to be funny shite. Or they post a blatantly 'trolling' statement and then fuck off until the next time, leaving a sense of incompleted discussion.

In one example you did this with Sid over the Chinese/Indian take aways, you typed your quip and fucked off, didn't take part in the debate. What's that about? No wonder Sid is nipping at your heals, this isn't your first rodeo Swampy.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 11810
Joined: 4 years ago

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
I said right leaning....... Are your feelings hurt again? Your like a wee girl. Stand up and defend yourself if you think 'your' being bullied. Do you think your right leaning, is that why your whining again?

As for trolling... am i not allowed discus what is happening with 'our' team? Is there not a Pogba problem? Is there not a Jose problem? Just because i'm not as happy as you doesn't make me wrong and you right. (i mean correct).......

As for Zebs.... are you offended on his behalf as well? Why do you keep bringing up something that doesn't involve you, was apologised for and that apology was accepted by the offended party?
Snoop are you ever going to start answering these kind of questions? You just keep ignoring anything that's specific..... You post vague nonsense like above and never back anything up.

I think i'll start calling you 'Sniip' because you've no balls....
:!!
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Post Reply