Zebs to Sid

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Don't know who the cunt that made the video is but the song is sweet.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

That was alright tbf

Have a bang on this
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:That was alright tbf

Have a bang on this

Nice one, I watched that Rik Mayall documentary last night, I know its not really relevant but both made feel warm inside
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Did you listen to Shithead by The Haunted? Good int it?
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Was that slipknot shite you made me listen to?

Mate I'm a Libertines Tame Impala The Shins and electronic cunt, plus the classics, Young, F Mac, Bowie, any proper fubknor disco etc.

Metal music makes me freak the bap. I'd rather be in a snake pit then a mosh pit!
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Was that slipknot shite you made me listen to?

Mate I'm a Libertines Tame Impala The Shins and electronic cunt, plus the classics, Young, F Mac, Bowie, any proper fubknor disco etc.

Metal music makes me freak the bap. I'd rather be in a snake pit then a mosh pit!
is fubknor disco what they're calling the stuff i make scratching vinyl with stock cubes?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Haha cunt lol, iOS last update was brutal, funk, house or disco, new or old!

Haha, Sid will hate those whoppers,

Going to see Greg Wilson next month, seen him near 15 years ago in this dive in Glasgow, first proper real U.K. Dj as we would know them today, started in the 80s,

Plays shit loads of dubs and reedits of loads of 80s electro and 70s disco tracks, can't wait, I'll have a cheat night that night I'd say, given it stacks :-)
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

I just listened to those but I don't get dance music really, I just can't get my bap on it. I'm into most things but not that, not yet.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Have you never been at a proper club when you were younger with about 3 e's in you surrounded by all your mates male and female and loads of smiling people and then the dj drops a classic and the place goes bonkers and you are just happy for being alive.

If not then I totally understand not getting dance music and also do not judge at all. A lot, not all, was linked with drugs, so if you weren't really into pills and smoking joints at an after party wiped to the pipe you wouldn't really get that scene. Same as when Ibiza used to be good and the way Berlin is now.

Here read this, I was in stitches

http://wundergroundmusic.com/syrian-ref ... -berghain/
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Nah when I was 13 I was playing proper gigs and going to gigs, metal, rock, punk, indie, everything. Never did clubs, not in teens or twenties either. It was always music venues. We moved in different scenes tbf. Growing up I needed to hear real interesting creative drums, not a repetitive beat. It was like death to me. But now I know there's nowt wrong with the latter, it just didn't chime with me the way Conflict did.