All whites alright

The original Den of Iniquity
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Yeah they sold United tickets didn't they, for fans who couldn't make games, slighly cheaper than the original price and it was a fucking disaster

So £3,977 must be the asking price

I want to know if it's for a box or for 5 years though

Thats one game just, via gogo people can sell for whatever they want
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Fuck me, so for one game

They will be at market value n all otherwise people wouldn't bother

It will be once the public ballot tickets have gone
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

I'm not sure what the argument is here. the crowd can be whoever the fuck, Wimbledon has always been white and the traditions are important, it sets it apart as the best tennis tournament in the world. So some fuckin emo chick tennis bint who's never been passed the fourth round nor won anything like ever, and is worth $3,000,000 can fuck off with her shite, no one is forcing her to play, and Federer is turning into a grumpy cunt as he gets older n all.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Redz, what are you on about
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

That players are bitching because they aren't allowed to dress like lady ga ga and dont respect the white tradition of having the privelage to play at one of the best tournaments in their sport.

The shit ones who've never won a trophy get mega bucks and they are complaining about the dress code.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

The one thing that bugs me about tennis, above all else... women grunting when they hit the ball... I can understand a bit of a groan after an extreme shot... sometimes it just comes out... but the excessively loud "UH", after every fuckin shot... and it's completely unnecessary... Steffi Graf destroyed players for years... never made a sound...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:The one thing that bugs me about tennis, above all else... women grunting when they hit the ball... I can understand a bit of a groan after an extreme shot... sometimes it just comes out... but the excessively loud "UH", after every fuckin shot... and it's completely unnecessary... Steffi Graf destroyed players for years... never made a sound...

I think thats been curtailed a bit, Watson nor Sererna were doing much yesterday until Sererna had a bit of a melt down and had to turn it round.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:The one thing that bugs me about tennis, above all else... women grunting when they hit the ball... I can understand a bit of a groan after an extreme shot... sometimes it just comes out... but the excessively loud "UH", after every fuckin shot... and it's completely unnecessary... Steffi Graf destroyed players for years... never made a sound...
Why just women? Men do it n all

I think some of it is to put the other player off, it's gamesmanship
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:That players are bitching because they aren't allowed to dress like lady ga ga and dont respect the white tradition of having the privelage to play at one of the best tournaments in their sport.

The shit ones who've never won a trophy get mega bucks and they are complaining about the dress code.
Aye but tbf players are under pressure from their sponsors to be a walking advert because that's how the sport makes money

But also some of the Wombledon traditions are bullshit. That year when one of the Williams sisters tied up her hair with beads, and they said one more bead and we'll kick you out. Ridiculous. It's not fucking school ffs

If you want a laugh have a look at the dress code for the club house. It's fucking shocking tbh, especially what women can and can't wear. But then tbf these bullshit outdated offensive dubious "traditions" are why so many cunts love it, like your conservative white yanks who think our country manors are cute and that
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

I watched trooping the colour a fortnight ago as well, forgot to tell you, was sweet lookin