[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
All whites alright - Page 2 - United Rant

All whites alright

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: All whites alright

Postby redzebs » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Fuck me, so for one game

They will be at market value n all otherwise people wouldn't bother

It will be once the public ballot tickets have gone

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:27 pm

I'm not sure what the argument is here. the crowd can be whoever the fuck, Wimbledon has always been white and the traditions are important, it sets it apart as the best tennis tournament in the world. So some fuckin emo chick tennis bint who's never been passed the fourth round nor won anything like ever, and is worth $3,000,000 can fuck off with her shite, no one is forcing her to play, and Federer is turning into a grumpy cunt as he gets older n all.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Redz, what are you on about

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:22 pm

That players are bitching because they aren't allowed to dress like lady ga ga and dont respect the white tradition of having the privelage to play at one of the best tournaments in their sport.

The shit ones who've never won a trophy get mega bucks and they are complaining about the dress code.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:48 am

The one thing that bugs me about tennis, above all else... women grunting when they hit the ball... I can understand a bit of a groan after an extreme shot... sometimes it just comes out... but the excessively loud "UH", after every fuckin shot... and it's completely unnecessary... Steffi Graf destroyed players for years... never made a sound...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:16 am

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:10 am

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:16 am

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:45 am

I watched trooping the colour a fortnight ago as well, forgot to tell you, was sweet lookin

Return to “Off Topic Forum”