All whites alright

The original Den of Iniquity
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:The one thing that bugs me about tennis, above all else... women grunting when they hit the ball... I can understand a bit of a groan after an extreme shot... sometimes it just comes out... but the excessively loud "UH", after every fuckin shot... and it's completely unnecessary... Steffi Graf destroyed players for years... never made a sound...
Why just women? Men do it n all

I think some of it is to put the other player off, it's gamesmanship
Most of 'em do it... but only a few make the "boot up the arse" noise... and it's mostly women...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

That's brilliant. I had no idea. So Wimbledon was and still is embarrassed by a young working class left wing kid winning the title, and try not to mention the fact

As if they didn't put any photos of him on the walls ffs what petulant shit

It ties in with the attitudes of the time, as the upper classes dominated sport, especially the idle aristocracy who had fuck all to do during the days. They dominated shit from rugby to hunting. They openly kicked working class people out of rugby by making it impossible for them to play financially and revoking memberships like they did Fred Perry, prompting em to set up rugby league, which is still a proper northern working class thing now
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Pack of grumpy cunts tbf, derailing the thread,

What became of the working class
Nike, Reebok, Adidas,
Scratch cards, pittbulls, ecstasy
Hooray for the 21st Century
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

this is bollocks tbf, wimbldons even got a black player now, and theyve even given him a nickname thats only partially patronising tbf, dreddy, because hes black and has dreadlocks, and they constantly pat him on the head in interviews and praise him for being different, because hes black, he must be delighted tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Lol

Now can you imagine if I'd have written that... Laz lose his mind

"Quick, he's doing it again!" Haha
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

But you wouldn't write that, it has a sense of fun and humour. And gets to the point in 3 lines. But hold on..... Are you making an effort today Sid? 3 lines with a 'Lol' and a 'Haha' but no point.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Why don't you play your batman game today rather than reply to my every post

You could do some trophies on it
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Black is the new white innit anyway
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

cap has been black for years tbf
lkhm

hoofing