This looks fuckin great...

The original Den of Iniquity
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Yep, and with the next recession on its way people will be looking for more people to blame, and immigrants will get it even more
If the "know-it-alls" are right, the next recession will be brutal... much worse than the last one...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Yep, and with the next recession on its way people will be looking for more people to blame, and immigrants will get it even more
If the "know-it-alls" are right, the next recession will be brutal... much worse than the last one...
has the last one actually finished? I hadn't noticed.... well, not here anyway.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Where I lived on the east coast it never recovered from the collapse of the fishing industry let alone the subsequent recessions. It was announced today that it has the lowest wage in the UK - almost 150 quid less a week than the average. It's fucking shocking.

Aye Alf, I think it was RBS who last week told their investors to sell sell sell because the next one is on its way. More are doing the same now. The poor are about to get poorer. God knows what the next 5 to 10 years will bring, but I hope there are barricades and bricks.

Yeah RBS http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/econ ... nears.html
Last edited by Sid on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

some good news at last http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... ent-public

There are still 20% who aren't copping it though so we need to raise our game
Pikey McScum
Star Man

2 years ago

This forum needs another Steve Jobs thread tbf
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

He's been back to School.......

Explain that to the parents and kids......... "Now children, when your heading off to the uprising make sure there's a responsible around before you light your tire."

It's very bleak......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

That's cool tbf

And when the schools are privatised they can flog it for a tidy sum