This looks fuckin great...

The original Den of Iniquity
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Class
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

I've no money left in the Banksy so can't go......

He's someone who i'd normally hate for being a pretentious wanker but every time he does something new it's clever and well handled and i can't help like him more. This time he had me at the bored staff, so like the reality of these places even though they're supposed to be selling fun.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:I've no money left in the Banksy so can't go......

He's someone who i'd normally hate for being a pretentious wanker but every time he does something new it's clever and well handled and i can't help like him more. This time he had me at the bored staff, so like the reality of these places even though they're supposed to be selling fun.

Did you go his stuff in the ulster museum a year or two ago there?
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Lazarus wrote:I've no money left in the Banksy so can't go......

Did you go his stuff in the ulster museum a year or two ago there?
I didn't go anywhere around then except hospital, that was about four years ago. To be honest I didn't even know about it till after. Only seen his stuff on telly, books and the couple of documentaries about him. I originally thought the whole whose Banksy thing was a gimmick but he's been pretty good at keeping it hidden, which in these days is quite impressive.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

He's been at it again! Hats off to him. And doing a Steve Jobs which seems to have been a bit of a thing on here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12 ... 84204.html
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Nice
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Bit bullshit though when you think Jobs exploited tens of thousands of vulnerable poor people all over the world to make his expensive shite that nobody needs
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Bit bullshit though when you think Jobs exploited tens of thousands of vulnerable poor people all over the world to make his expensive shite that nobody needs

I think it's more like, here's your hero, would you not have let him in,

All the reasons why people like or don't like what he did is a bit moot
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Bit bullshit though when you think Jobs exploited tens of thousands of vulnerable poor people all over the world to make his expensive shite that nobody needs
Not really his point though Sid... it's a statement against the bollocks claim that immigrants are nothing but a drain on the system... and right now, Syrian immigrants are the biggest pariahs...

Having said that... wouldn't surprise me to find out Banksy is an Apple fan boy... lot of artist types are...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."