This looks fuckin great...

The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

So pick a better target than a brutal capitalist vermin prick like Jobs

Also the message it's giving out is that immigrants have only got worth because they might make billions of dollars, so economic worth. Rich ones are worth more than poor ones.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

It is also turning the attention of the world back to Calais and the plight of the people there. TBF i don't think Banksy will be overly fond of Jobs.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:It is also turning the attention of the world back to Calais and the plight of the people there. TBF i don't think Banksy will be overly fond of Jobs.
No, I agree... Banksy might well think Jobs was a typical capitalist twat, with a pseudo, new age image, but he is also the most high profile character you could think of with the ethnic connection Banksy was after to make his point... I think the point is well made, regardless of your opinion of Jobs...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

2 years ago

Has anyone ever bottomed out whether Banksy is a single individual, or a collective group of street artists?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

swampash wrote:Has anyone ever bottomed out whether Banksy is a single individual, or a collective group of street artists?
Don't care... I just hope it always remains a mystery...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

He's done it again! Great to live under a government that will suppress culture......

"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Haha they're covering it up, fucking hell
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Since WW2 the debate has raged, "How did the German people not stand up to the Nazis?" It's happening now ffs, red doors, bracelets, passports being withheld, profiling, controls on free speech, a blame culture, poverty, paranoia, religious turmoil, political turmoil. They'll be burning books next. The problem this time is it's worldwide and happening live on TV and eating itself...

.....AND, Trump??? Hitler with marketing....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Yep, and with the next recession on its way people will be looking for more people to blame, and immigrants will get it even more
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Haha they're covering it up, fucking hell
To be fair, it's possible, they're covering it up to keep some cunt from stealing it... which is what would happen... you'd see it on ebay tomorrow...