[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Well that escalated quickly ! - United Rant

Well that escalated quickly !

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Mumford
First Teamer

Well that escalated quickly !

Postby Mumford » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Been suspended from work today, after an "altercation" on Wednesday night, a work colleague had been goading me all afternoon, telling me to take some medication,( he knows I suffer from depression and anxiety attacks), calling me a "fucking idiot" calling a colleague a "tattie cruncher" because he's Irish, ( if the cunt knew anything about the Irish famine he'd know how bad a thing that is to say) I told him that was racism, and he wouldn't dare call a coloured guy a " banana muncher", he ignored me and continued with it, really winding me up that much I had to leave work early.

On the way home saw him in the local supermarket, told him I was ex Special Boats medic, and as such I could I could break every bone in his body, and name them while doing it, ( that bit was stolen from Mr Watson in Sherlock Holmes, but still true), didn't actually touch him, although he claims I did.
Probably shouldn't have done it in front of the Union rep either.

The missus is not happy either.

Spending the day making the dog house more comfortable.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head

just1n
Legend

Re: Well that escalated quickly !

Postby just1n » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Well if you lose your job you might as well fuck the cunt up. Proper.
GLAZERS OUT!

Red legend
Star Man

Postby Red legend » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:08 pm

A wind up right?

captainhormone
Star Man

Postby captainhormone » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:29 pm

Fuck it...a job at McDonalds is no great loss anyway.
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:34 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:50 pm

The supermarket cctv would reveal any physical contact. If it doesn't then hang the cunt with a counter claim of intimidation. If your suspended on full pay, refuse to go back to work because your not mentally ready. It wont bode well for the other guy if he doesn't report any alleged assault to either the supermarket security or police. And, if he doesn't seek any medical attention which would record any marks, cuts or bruises.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:54 pm

I don't think it counts as racism, more discrimination, maybe bullying, definitely harrassment. You don't have to put up with that shit in the workplace though, there are rules that he has broken, and the manager cunts have broken seeing as they did fuck all to stop it. You've been provoked and you didn't lay a finger on him so there will be no bruises or medical reports. Maybe "stress" but again he's brought it on himself by provoking you.

So yeah do em over, get a payout if you can. Failing that kick his head in

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:02 pm

What are you actually suspended for? Are you suspended for threatening behaviour, assault, or what? Has your company stated this is misconduct or gross misconduct or what?

Regarding Max's suggestion, I don't believe in an employment disciplinary you can ask a supermarket for their cctv to corroborate your story but the onus of proof is on the company - after an investigation. Problem you have is that he has a witness - this Union rep (who, I fi understand what you have said, evidently feels a claim against you is justified) - and you apparently don't.

Are you a member of a union yourself?
The official Rant token Europhile

captainhormone
Star Man

Postby captainhormone » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:06 pm

If it happened out of work, why is it even being discussed in work.
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:22 pm

The official Rant token Europhile

Return to “Off Topic Forum”