The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
swampash
Legend

Re: Well that escalated quickly !

Postby swampash » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Mumford wrote:
swampash wrote:Is that the scale Märklin make?

Yep same gauge

Nice.
Not into trainsets myself, but Märklin do make some beautiful stuff. They were in financial difficulties a few years ago, but seem to have come through it okay.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:40 pm

Mumford wrote:Been charged with Gross Misconduct.

What the fuck for??? The story you gave us previously didn't have even a hint of a gross misconduct charge in it... what are they trying to pin on you?
The official Rant token Europhile

Mumford
First Teamer

Postby Mumford » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:42 pm

FuB wrote:
Mumford wrote:Been charged with Gross Misconduct.

What the fuck for??? The story you gave us previously didn't have even a hint of a gross misconduct charge in it... what are they trying to pin on you?

Not sure apparently beig in uniform and having a right go at a colleague in a supermarket is grounds for gross misconduct. I think I've been stiched up, my complaint about him has gone nowhere and he's still at work.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head

Mumford
First Teamer

Postby Mumford » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Had the third of the interviews today.

Have to say the Rep I had in there with me was fantastic, he tore into the manager in no uncertain terms, mainly because of his lack of witness statments, notes from previous hearings etc, and stated that he would not accept them as evidence retrospectively if they were brought up at further interviews.

Also told the manager that Royal Mail had failed in their duty of care to make sure that I wasn't treated in this way, despite guidance saying that I was to be protected because of a suicidal history. He added that bullying and harassment was rife in the office I work at, and that "not addressing" it wasn't an option, and that ignoring it wouldn't make it "go away" He cited over sixteen cases of B&H that were being investigated at the office, and seven grievances agiant managers for failing to do their jobs, eight of the B&H cases were against management.

I'm still suspended though, but it's a good long break.

Red legend
Star Man

Postby Red legend » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Mumford wrote:Had the third of the interviews today.

Have to say the Rep I had in there with me was fantastic, he tore into the manager in no uncertain terms, mainly because of his lack of witness statments, notes from previous hearings etc, and stated that he would not accept them as evidence retrospectively if they were brought up at further interviews.

Also told the manager that Royal Mail had failed in their duty of care to make sure that I wasn't treated in this way, despite guidance saying that I was to be protected because of a suicidal history. He added that bullying and harassment was rife in the office I work at, and that "not addressing" it wasn't an option, and that ignoring it wouldn't make it "go away" He cited over sixteen cases of B&H that were being investigated at the office, and seven grievances agiant managers for failing to do their jobs, eight of the B&H cases were against management.

It sounds like the rep is on the ball. Are you feeling any improvement within yourself , regardless of the work situation ?.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Well in, Mumford

I heard the Royal Mail is shit to work for. Lots of bosses who are cunts, bad working environments etc. Sounds horrible tbh.

Mumford
First Teamer

Postby Mumford » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:57 pm

Red legend wrote:

It sounds like the rep is on the ball. Are you feeling any improvement within yourself , regardless of the work situation ?.

I feel better after today, it's lifted me a bit, but the doubt is still there.

Red legend
Star Man

Postby Red legend » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Good man . I bet you feel better than Van Gash.

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Mumford wrote:
Red legend wrote:

you're just going to have to hang in there, chap. it does sound like you've got good representation so try to keep the faith and consider the fact that there's a load of people you hardly know here rooting for you so it can't be you that's the problem.
The official Rant token Europhile

Mumford
First Teamer

Postby Mumford » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:03 pm

FuB wrote:
Mumford wrote:
Red legend wrote:

you're just going to have to hang in there, chap. it does sound like you've got good representation so try to keep the faith and consider the fact that there's a load of people you hardly know here rooting for you so it can't be you that's the problem.

Considering the arsehole I made of myself when signing up here, I'm really grateful for all the support you guys are giving me, its really appreciated