Hoofing

Quality Red.
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

Mumford wrote:
captainhormone wrote:Any updates?
Thanks for asking.

Not really still sat at home on full pay, so they can take as long as they like, although according to RM regualtions they only have a certain amount of time.

Things are a bit complicated because I'm on light duties anyway, I've got a torn tendon in my shoulder, there were rumours going around that they were trying to get rid of me under the "unfit for work" title, which comes with a bit of compo, so maybe they are investigating that further.

I've also complicated matters by filing an official complaint through head office about the other bloke being a racist and a bigot, so that will further complicate things, as because the two are related they have to be dealt with as one.

Point is I know the rules better than the managers, so I know how the system works, and the easiest way to fuck it up, and make it more complicated than it has to be.

Meanwhile I'm at home, enjoying the time off, playing with my model railway and getting paid to do it !
I'm glad to hear you're not getting down about the situation and I'm glad you're putting yourself to productive faffing around. Not to put a downer on things but just be careful at every point because, even though it does sound that you are making the system work to your advantage, it doesn't do to get complacent.

Good luck going onwards anyway, and do please keep us updated!
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

What else is in the loft, Max
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
FuB wrote:
Mumford wrote:
Thanks for asking.

Not really still sat at home on full pay, so they can take as long as they like, although according to RM regualtions they only have a certain amount of time.

Things are a bit complicated because I'm on light duties anyway, I've got a torn tendon in my shoulder, there were rumours going around that they were trying to get rid of me under the "unfit for work" title, which comes with a bit of compo, so maybe they are investigating that further.

I've also complicated matters by filing an official complaint through head office about the other bloke being a racist and a bigot, so that will further complicate things, as because the two are related they have to be dealt with as one.

Point is I know the rules better than the managers, so I know how the system works, and the easiest way to fuck it up, and make it more complicated than it has to be.

Meanwhile I'm at home, enjoying the time off, playing with my model railway and getting paid to do it !
I'm glad to hear you're not getting down about the situation and I'm glad you're putting yourself to productive faffing around. Not to put a downer on things but just be careful at every point because, even though it does sound that you are making the system work to your advantage, it doesn't do to get complacent.

"Model railway?" Suck my dick Mumby, I've got one in my loft. Being adding to it for 15 years. :)

Ffs Max
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Just taking the piss Ledge =)) I couldn't resist when he mentioned the model railway. But I'm pretty sure (hope) he's also taking the piss! :-ss

Well my neighbours obsessed with his layout . Every time we are over for dinner, I endure the grand fucking tour!.
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Just taking the piss Ledge =)) I couldn't resist when he mentioned the model railway. But I'm pretty sure (hope) he's also taking the piss! :-ss
Nope
diorama2.jpg

This is a lock keepers cottage and garden I'm working on as part of the layout.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

FuB wrote:
Mumford wrote:
Thanks for asking.

I'm not getting complacent, I'm in touch with the office Union Rep every day to find out what if anything is going on, the ball is now in their court, I've done the interview, I've read the notes and returned them signed as a true copy, keeping a copy for myself, plus I recorded the whole interview on my phone...just in case the paperwork manages to get lost.
The Rep has no idea whats happening, the manager in question is not in the office, or at least the Rep hasn't seen him around for about 4 days.
FuB
Legend

4 years ago

Mumford wrote:
FuB wrote:
Mumford wrote:
Thanks for asking.

I'm not getting complacent, I'm in touch with the office Union Rep every day to find out what if anything is going on, the ball is now in their court, I've done the interview, I've read the notes and returned them signed as a true copy, keeping a copy for myself, plus I recorded the whole interview on my phone...just in case the paperwork manages to get lost.
The Rep has no idea whats happening, the manager in question is not in the office, or at least the Rep hasn't seen him around for about 4 days.
Good man. I wasn't trying to say you were getting complacent but just wanted you to keep your wits about you. It may be a surprise to you but I really am gunning for you.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

Mumford wrote:
Nope
diorama2.jpg

This is a lock keepers cottage and garden I'm working on as part of the layout.

How about a scale model of OT. Run a glazer express through the middle of it.
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

FuB wrote:
Mumford wrote:
FuB wrote:
Mumford wrote:
Thanks for asking.

Good man. I wasn't trying to say you were getting complacent but just wanted you to keep your wits about you. It may be a surprise to you but I really am gunning for you.
Glad to hear I have support from you guys, and it's great to know that there are still some people around who can take a bit of shit as well as dish it out.