[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Brexit - Page 90 - United Rant

Brexit

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

redzebs
Legend

Re: Brexit

Postby redzebs » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:30 pm

I'm not firing loads of satistics at you. I've given you specifics. Google the disability cars. Ask one of the millions of students who're not paying £9250 in tuition fees. These are real easily findable well known things. Sounds to me like you're sceptical because you're quite partial to a bit of tory rule. I aren't disputing this shite when it's real, it's happening, and it's unfair.

Point is these are the cunts that are implimenting welfare cuts and policy that they know, and admit, kill hundreds of people a year - so hoping that these evil cunts are going to give us the working class a decent brexit deal is a fucking pipe dream. They don't even want us to read book at libraries, working parents to have enough to pay the bills let alone decent employment rights ffs

Tories are cunts and cunts do cunty things. Brexit gives them the power to do a lot more cunty things, and it'll be us that lose out as per

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:41 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

marlon
Legend

Postby marlon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:37 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:49 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:30 am

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:50 am

Belfast and Brum biggest benefits areas of Britain Sid.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:51 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Nah but if you are a smart cookie in NI no matter if your family are on the breadline, the level of education available is probably the best in the U.K, you always do this Sid, you go aye well you're just using one or two examples etc etc

Like when everyone was saying working class youngsters would find it hard to move to London, I now have sixteen, actually can't wait for a Stag soon to see loads of them, mates from Northern Ireland who moved over, got a job and have a fuckin amazing life in London. That's not well my mates dad driving an anything,

If anything it's a testament maybe that people from here seem to be wanted and assimilate wherever they go.

And you're talking about benefit cuts and this and that estate, I've just told you that Brum and Belfast are the two too places in the U.K. receiving benefits,

hence do you think that's why some of the horror stories I hear seem hard to get my head around because any areas you describe like that I've experienced are nearly all divided on religious grounds.

It's not a who's right and who's wrong, it's a, well it's because they are from X and it's different there.

As I've said before, lot of angry people railing against all these selfish politicians, a) no wonder you're fucked off and b) I'm surprised there isn't more jealously towards other parts of the United Kingdom that get looked after £££ wise when you're all paying for your prescriptions, paying higher Uni fees, have much worse crime statistics.

But it's also a bit of a fuckin insult and a slap in the face to just basically ring fence off London and a lot of the South and run the country up to the Scottish border and say they are doing this and that to us. Well London The South Wales Scotland and Northern Ireland aren't irrelevant, we are still part of "us".

Not our fault!

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Return to “Off Topic Forum”