[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Brexit - Page 92 - United Rant

Brexit

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: Brexit

Postby redzebs » Wed May 10, 2017 1:41 am

Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:38 pm

Let the games commence, negotiations start today. Lucky there's a strong and stable team to look after all of us...... Things somehow seem so much better since the decision to leave was reached, there's a great feeling of optimism about the country.....

David Davis's opening speech - "There is more that unites us than divides us." Really?
"?"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:02 pm

May lurches from one disaster to another, one u turn to another, one fuck up to the next... I hoped she'd be gone by the time this shite was happening, but no, she clings on

Watch the vid of Frankie Boyle talking about May http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/watch ... -1-4479781

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:41 pm

:))

What a wordsmith!
"?"

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:08 pm

"What a fucking monster"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:35 pm

I know people in Belfast who are getting new BMW's etc on Motobility for having Depression.
Wtf is that about?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Sign me up

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:20 pm

I had to go for my dla meeting today, got there and they had to cancel it because a nurse phoned in sick. It's fucking humiliating enough as it is and trying to not think about it and get worked up beforehand is hard.

I'd like to meet some of these people who are getting mobility for no reason. I've been through the process and have had to tell my story in detail then back it all up with medical reports and letters from my doctors. These people must be some actors with complicit doctors.
"?"

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:25 pm

The official Rant token Europhile

Return to “Off Topic Forum”