Brexit

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Macron iwns the french election with a landslide victory. Fair dos, I thought it would be closer.

Worrying that about 35% want fascism though
Yeah... instead they chose a "charming" ex banker...

So once again the people were given the choice between a detestable cunt... or more of the same...

quality...
I still can't believe he proposed to his teacher at 17 and he's going to be the youngest ruler since Bonaparte, and she's 64, she'd be in jail over here!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Let the games commence, negotiations start today. Lucky there's a strong and stable team to look after all of us...... Things somehow seem so much better since the decision to leave was reached, there's a great feeling of optimism about the country.....

David Davis's opening speech - "There is more that unites us than divides us." Really?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

May lurches from one disaster to another, one u turn to another, one fuck up to the next... I hoped she'd be gone by the time this shite was happening, but no, she clings on

Watch the vid of Frankie Boyle talking about May http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/watch ... -1-4479781
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

:))

What a wordsmith!
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

"What a fucking monster"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

I know people in Belfast who are getting new BMW's etc on Motobility for having Depression.
Wtf is that about?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Sign me up
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:I know people in Belfast who are getting new BMW's etc on Motobility for having Depression.
Wtf is that about?

It's taken out of your dla or PIPP, though they'd need to put down about £3k, my dad got an automatic Sazuki and I think it was £499 down, though he is fucked tbf.

Depression usually makes people regress inwards, not leave the house etc. So maybe it's a way to try and get them out more, true depression and driving though, does seem dangerous but if it's true theoritically if you're on benefits for whatever reason and it's deducted from it then you can't really say one person with arthritis can have it and one person with depression can't.

Be different if it was like narcolepsy tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

I had to go for my dla meeting today, got there and they had to cancel it because a nurse phoned in sick. It's fucking humiliating enough as it is and trying to not think about it and get worked up beforehand is hard.

I'd like to meet some of these people who are getting mobility for no reason. I've been through the process and have had to tell my story in detail then back it all up with medical reports and letters from my doctors. These people must be some actors with complicit doctors.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:I had to go for my dla meeting today, got there and they had to cancel it because a nurse phoned in sick. It's fucking humiliating enough as it is and trying to not think about it and get worked up beforehand is hard.

I'd like to meet some of these people who are getting mobility for no reason. I've been through the process and have had to tell my story in detail then back it all up with medical reports and letters from my doctors. These people must be some actors with complicit doctors.
you live over the border in Donegal, don't you Laz? Do they not go out of their way to try and make you exempt due to being "non-resident"? It's the sort of thing i'd expect them to pull anyway.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit