Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Shite Alf, I've got 8 streams on the burner because it keeps dying

Add on top of that windows decided to update as well ffs
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

I've settled on this one... it's not great, but it's steady...

http://realstreamunited.tv/boxing/david ... 1451543579
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Fuckin hell... he's blown his knee...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Jesus christ, Haye demolished
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

He can hardly stand up...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Never liked Haye, but he's showing huge stones here...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

If Bellew was really any good, this would be over...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

So it's not his knee, it's the ankle...
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Bellew int a heavyweight though

Haye's done, he said this would be over in 3, it'd be a car crash for Bellew, don't let your kids come to the fight cause am gonna put you in a coma etc

He was bullshitting, he's done as a fighter, no way can he fight Joshua
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Can't just blame the ankle, he's been wild and got caught loads

He's finished