Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Low fucking blow, cheating cunt
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Lol humiliating for Haye this

He's bankrupt n all so he might be down there with the 7 pound an hour scum he slagged off
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Pah! Not impressed by that, at all...

Haye was toast on a stick, and Bellew couldn't put him away...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Fair play to Haye that's some serious humble pie he's eating

He needs another pay day though
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Pah! Not impressed by that, at all...

He put him away though, and put him down 4 times

Bellew int a heavyweight though, he had to carry a lot of fat to make the weight... Haye had over a stone on him as well
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Pah! Not impressed by that, at all...

He put him away though, and put him down 4 times

Bellew int a heavyweight though, he had to carry a lot of fat to make the weight... Haye had over a stone on him as well
Those weren't knock downs Sid, Haye could hardly stand...

Shit fight for me... from both men...

Joshua could take 'em both... at the same time...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Yeah tbf I watched it back in hd and without the hysteria and he slips those 3 times, they weren't knock downs.

Haye'd nicked the 2-5th round for me but Bellew's gameplan was better. He was clever, sat back and let the older man do the work, then turned it on in the 6th when Haye was tiring. Haye injured himself tbf. He slipped and damaged himself because he swung wildly. He was doing it all night and slipping. The control had gone. Bellew also caught him in the first and wobbled him. But the most surprising thing was that he took Haye's best punches clean even before the injury, and just carried on. Literally only about 3 people said that was possible. The bigger man, the athlete, the natural heavyweight had to be helped out of the ring to hospital.

But aye it will have looked shit if you didn't follow the hype tbf, essentially an old former retired boxer v a fat scouser whose moved up to heavyweight

Personally I fucking loved the drama. When it went more than 3 rounds I was pure aving it
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Yeah tbf I watched it back in hd and without the hysteria and he slips those 3 times, they weren't knock downs.

Haye'd nicked the 2-5th round for me but Bellew's gameplan was better. He was clever, sat back and let the older man do the work, then turned it on in the 6th when Haye was tiring. Haye injured himself tbf. He slipped and damaged himself because he swung wildly. He was doing it all night and slipping. The control had gone. Bellew also caught him in the first and wobbled him. But the most surprising thing was that he took Haye's best punches clean even before the injury, and just carried on. Literally only about 3 people said that was possible. The bigger man, the athlete, the natural heavyweight had to be helped out of the ring to hospital.

But aye it will have looked shit if you didn't follow the hype tbf, essentially an old former retired boxer v a fat scouser whose moved up to heavyweight

Personally I fucking loved the drama. When it went more than 3 rounds I was pure aving it
Thing is, it was a nothing fight... no one would have been interested if not for the insults and ridiculous build up... but that was because Haye, who like you said, needs the money, created interest where there probably wouldn't have been any, by acting the right mouthy cunt... clever from a marketing view point, but nothing more than a pissy little squabble with gloves on for me...
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Yeah and no belt on the line either

But aye the drama comes from the money and how it can transform your life. This was Bellew's chance to earn Haye levels of dosh and transform his family's life. And it was a chance for Haye to earn back the money he's spent and get access to the big money generating elite fighters like Joshua. But he can't now.

That's what's captivating about boxing and sport in general, it gives wc people a chance to win at calitalism rather than be on the arse end of it
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Fair play to Haye that's some serious humble pie he's eating

He needs another pay day though
sky would gladly try and flog us haye v audley 2 or some other shithouse if they could tbf, and the wc twats would buy it and aunty would be at ringside for fivelive with 'buncey'
lkhm

hoofing