Frampton

Discuss other sports here
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

I watched it. Two absolutely fucking piss poor fighters. Haye in his prime would not have made a decent sparring partner to one of the top heavyweights back in the 80's & 90's tbf.

Bellew is fucking dreadful though, it took him SIX rounds to end the fight against an old, ex-retired, one legged has been.. then the towel was thrown in. For Bellew to say at the end "I don't care about winning" just because of the money, explains why he's an absolute fraud of a fighter to me. Imagine paying for that PPV. He celebrated the win like he actually WON in a good way.

As much as I think Haye is a cunt, I ended up wanting him to win, the guy snapped his fucking Achilles Tendon and kept going, even I admired that. But, the two of them at the end of the fight was so cringeworthy it made Pogba and Lingard's shitting celebrations look 'cool'.

Joshua is literally the only shining light in heavyweight boxing at the moment. I'd love to see him fuck Bellew and Haye up!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Bellew's the best cruiserweight in the world so you can't do him down too much.

Joshua hasn't fought anyone good yet either. I think he'll do Klitchsko who like Haye looks to be finished. And he's been out of the ring for 2 years. Then Joshua will hopefully fight Wilder - that's the one I want to see. Wilder for me hasn't fought anyone great either and he's had almost 40 fights whereas Our Ant has only had 18. So we'll see whose good and who int.

But at the end of the day the fights for titles and belts are alright, but the best fights are the ones with genuine beef, like Whyte v Chisora, two overweight squaddies slugging it out on a saturday night to sweet caroline, you can't beat it
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Totally, no Zebs tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

10 months ago

Hands, touching hands, reaching out, touching me, touuuu cchhiiinnng you!!!!!!

Sweeeettt Norn Iron, oh oh oh!
good times never seem so good, so good, so good so good!

Atmosphere in Belfast is fucking amazing!!

Let’s go!
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

oh, fucking hell... has he come alive again?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

10 months ago

Yeah, one fucking loss and he came back ring rusty but still won against a hard opponent,

Cruz again next hopefully in the summer.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

10 months ago

he looked good but shite
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

10 months ago

[quote="lkhmffsstopmovingabout"]he looked good but shite

He admitted himself he picked that fight completely on his own, he picked a Mexican but with a hard chin, don’t think your man had ever even been put down.

So he needed a non big Big name but who was a hard journeyman to work off the ring rust and it worked.

Tbf he was huffing and puffing near the end but there were some lovely combos in the first half that if he’d hit better boxing contemporaries with but that who’s jaws weren’t granite, would have caused big problems.

A summer fight at Windsor Park will be fucking rocking, if they fill the pitch as well, you could be talking 20 odd thousand and I guarantee it’ll more at least as loud and rocking as Cardiff.

The fans made a 10 round glorified non title hard workout make it sound like the rumble in the jungle
redzebs
Legend

4 months ago

Another cracking night if anyone watched the fight?

Anyone with a fire stick (and anyone who doesn’t have one, get one for £20)

There’s 2 apps and I’ve a free full sky package I just needed to buy the box for £99 one off and it has the full lot, and I hardly ever watch it since I got that live tv app, so basically any channel anytime all the ppvs, all the 3 o clocks, then the other one called Terrarium I think had every series going, old to new, the format would make you think you were browsing sky boxsets or Netflix etc, honestly, reallly really good format, all latest movies in cinema plus backlog of thousands plus all tv series, all seasons, a blurb about each episode,

No kodi or anything, these two apps have been used constantly just not even bothering with sky.

Anyway, your man was just past his best but still had moments, good comprehensive win, and even when your man landed a whopping uppercut, the Jackal straight away, not stunned, turned and hit him a whopping left.

Now, finally, Windsor Park for a title fight surely, even if it’s to cement the interim championship which I’m not sure why it’s interim,

But if it’s his last big big fight, Windsor rocking would only be fitting.

Good win.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

I didn't watch it but I heard he put in a class performance

I watched the Tommy Coyle fight instead, another great fight, he went down 3 times, got up and knocked the other bloke down a couple of times to win

So many good fights these days