[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Frampton - Page 6 - United Rant

Frampton

The original Den of Iniquity

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: Frampton

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:36 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Yeah and no belt on the line either

But aye the drama comes from the money and how it can transform your life. This was Bellew's chance to earn Haye levels of dosh and transform his family's life. And it was a chance for Haye to earn back the money he's spent and get access to the big money generating elite fighters like Joshua. But he can't now.

That's what's captivating about boxing and sport in general, it gives wc people a chance to win at calitalism rather than be on the arse end of it

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:08 pm

lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Postby brianofnazarethffs » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:03 pm

I watched it. Two absolutely fucking piss poor fighters. Haye in his prime would not have made a decent sparring partner to one of the top heavyweights back in the 80's & 90's tbf.

Bellew is fucking dreadful though, it took him SIX rounds to end the fight against an old, ex-retired, one legged has been.. then the towel was thrown in. For Bellew to say at the end "I don't care about winning" just because of the money, explains why he's an absolute fraud of a fighter to me. Imagine paying for that PPV. He celebrated the win like he actually WON in a good way.

As much as I think Haye is a cunt, I ended up wanting him to win, the guy snapped his fucking Achilles Tendon and kept going, even I admired that. But, the two of them at the end of the fight was so cringeworthy it made Pogba and Lingard's shitting celebrations look 'cool'.

Joshua is literally the only shining light in heavyweight boxing at the moment. I'd love to see him fuck Bellew and Haye up!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..Also FELLANI, SMALLING, LINGARD are cunts. Thundercunts.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Bellew's the best cruiserweight in the world so you can't do him down too much.

Joshua hasn't fought anyone good yet either. I think he'll do Klitchsko who like Haye looks to be finished. And he's been out of the ring for 2 years. Then Joshua will hopefully fight Wilder - that's the one I want to see. Wilder for me hasn't fought anyone great either and he's had almost 40 fights whereas Our Ant has only had 18. So we'll see whose good and who int.

But at the end of the day the fights for titles and belts are alright, but the best fights are the ones with genuine beef, like Whyte v Chisora, two overweight squaddies slugging it out on a saturday night to sweet caroline, you can't beat it

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:28 am

Totally, no Zebs tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Hands, touching hands, reaching out, touching me, touuuu cchhiiinnng you!!!!!!

Sweeeettt Norn Iron, oh oh oh!
good times never seem so good, so good, so good so good!

Atmosphere in Belfast is fucking amazing!!

Let’s go!

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:14 pm

oh, fucking hell... has he come alive again?
The official Rant token Europhile

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:39 pm

Yeah, one fucking loss and he came back ring rusty but still won against a hard opponent,

Cruz again next hopefully in the summer.

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:05 pm

he looked good but shite
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Return to “Off Topic Forum”