Carragher, scouse bastard

Non-United football chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:personally, i'd be fucking amazed if he keeps his job (and i'm sure he won't be destitute - yeah, yeah, pint. it's such a crime when multimillionaires lose their jobs for gobbing at a 14 year old) but they'll need to follow some sort of contractual process.

I don't recall but, in terms of davel's crude comparison, I don't think Gray and Keys were given the chop there and then.

Yep ....and it’s like comparing apples with fucking cucumbers...

This is a Criminal offense we are talking about....
The Keys thing was unpleasant but not a criminal matter
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Davel
Legend

3 months ago

was discussing with the dragon about both offences, to me the keys gray incident was a joke ,to the dragon it was really offencive (the fact men and women are complete opposites is shown in her thoughts).
but i did then show her what actually the scouse moron did,down to the fact that he couldn`t hear a word from the girls father was saying, probaly scalf waving,maybe finger saluting,this happens every day within football,even the welsh cunt i hate once stated a young kid at anfield asked for his autograph then tore it up in front of giggs and laughed ,did he react (probaly shagged his ma,but not on camera,but this idiot swerved over,dropped his window,and let fly onto the kid, this isnt some beating a guy up with your minders in southport and getting away with procecution,or murdering your child in portugal so they could go out on the piss,this is caught red handed on a go-pro assaulting a minor GMP should charge him and let M/cr courts deal with this scroat, if i was the girls parents i would sue him homeless.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
FuB wrote:personally, i'd be fucking amazed if he keeps his job (and i'm sure he won't be destitute - yeah, yeah, pint. it's such a crime when multimillionaires lose their jobs for gobbing at a 14 year old) but they'll need to follow some sort of contractual process.

I don't recall but, in terms of davel's crude comparison, I don't think Gray and Keys were given the chop there and then.

True that. I wonder what the police will have to say about it. Do the family need to press charges for it to go anywhere
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 months ago

tbf he always seemed like the reasonable one of him and gerrard

the cunt whos made himself famous will get an inevitable hiding off someone
lkhm

hoofing
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:

True that. I wonder what the police will have to say about it. Do the family need to press charges for it to go anywhere

Sid - generally yes....they would need to receive a complaint from someone before investigating

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

...would it not fall under the 'action likely to cause a breach of the peace' catch-all snoops (assuming that still exists)?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

swampash wrote:...would it not fall under the 'action likely to cause a breach of the peace' catch-all snoops (assuming that still exists)?

Not over here in NI anyway....

That catchall is more to get muppets out of an area if they’re causing issues without actually being disorderly ....means you can arrest them - to take them away and then release them /report

Something like this - a complaint is dealt with as common assault nothing more

Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Nice one, Snoop

The police have contacted the family, so they might press charges
Unitedroad
Reserves

3 months ago

For goodness sake ! Spitting at someone a criminal offence .

Sick of the grief on the bus.
Unitedroad
Reserves

3 months ago

Not so funny now .