Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
madmax
First Teamer

Fantastic appointment for Arsenal. Really we should have gone for him before Mourinho.
bman2
Legend

I don't know anything about him except that he didn't impress at PSG.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

madmax wrote: 5 years ago Fantastic appointment for Arsenal. Really we should have gone for him before Mourinho.
What kind of football does he play?
marlon
Legend

Ancellotti to Napoli. He might be the one to finally stop Juve
madmax
First Teamer

Sid wrote: 5 years ago
madmax wrote: 5 years ago Fantastic appointment for Arsenal. Really we should have gone for him before Mourinho.
I've seen him more when he was in Sevilla when he won back to back Europa League.He is kind of like Pochettino. High Press and counter-attacking. Defensively sound and well organised.
Felt he couldn't handle the egos of the players in PSG. But still think he is very good manager worth taking a chance.
bman2
Legend

Yeah he didn’t impress at PSG but I wouldn’t hold that against him, soap opera of a club.
madmax
First Teamer

yeah PSG have become the next Real Madrid
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

madmax wrote: 5 years ago
Sid wrote: 5 years ago
I've seen him more when he was in Sevilla when he won back to back Europa League.He is kind of like Pochettino. High Press and counter-attacking. Defensively sound and well organised.
Felt he couldn't handle the egos of the players in PSG. But still think he is very good manager worth taking a chance.
Nice one. Sounds just like what Arsenal need post Wenger. Interesting to see how they react to him.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Chelsea are talking to Sarri. We could be the only team in the top 6 playing dogshit football.
sheesh
Legend

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ague-final

I have a horrible feeling that Liverpool will win tonight. Can't believe Woodward fucked up selling United to Klopp. Stupid twat.