Sid
Legend

1 week ago

jason_uk wrote:
1 week ago
Sid wrote:
1 week ago
Klopp is cracking up
"Here is a fact, in the last 2 and half years man utd have gotten more pens than I have in 5 years at Liverpool.
FACT"

Klopp is the last person who should be complaining about dubious pens, the amount they got last 2 seasons was a joke.

Moaning wanker, I hope we do them, would be a massive statement, but then again we'll probably drop points vs Burnley!
:)) he really is cracking up, this is his Misha Fergushon moment, when Rafa listed all the times Fergie had not got banned by the FA or whatever

United is his focus and it shouldn't be, it should be why he can't beat the lower league shite. 2 points out of 9 against Southampton and two relegations sides.
bman2
Legend

1 week ago

jason_uk wrote:
1 week ago
Sid wrote:
1 week ago
Klopp is cracking up
"Here is a fact, in the last 2 and half years man utd have gotten more pens than I have in 5 years at Liverpool.
FACT"

Klopp is the last person who should be complaining about dubious pens, the amount they got last 2 seasons was a joke.

Moaning wanker, I hope we do them, would be a massive statement, but then again we'll probably drop points vs Burnley!
It's always a good sign when Liverpool managers start insisting on FACTS! You should never go the full Benitez.
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

Sid wrote:
1 week ago
jason_uk wrote:
1 week ago
Sid wrote:
1 week ago
Klopp is cracking up
FACT"

:)) he really is cracking up, this is his Misha Fergushon moment, when Rafa listed all the times Fergie had not got banned by the FA or whatever

United is his focus and it shouldn't be, it should be why he can't beat the lower league shite. 2 points out of 9 against Southampton and two relegations sides.
Ole's response :))

swampash
Legend

1 day ago

Great performance by Kiel last night.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...