[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Ronaldo - United Rant

Ronaldo

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Robbo
Star Man

Ronaldo

Postby Robbo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:51 pm

According to some Spanish paper according to the BBC Football Gossip bit Ronaldo could be sold this summer.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... lxlrcmSDgA

Does anybody want him back at Old Trafford ??? personally for 60 million Euros we can better buy a younger player who is starting out on his career and not a 31 year old player whose star is starting to wane and has issues.

Plus as I have mentioned elsewhere we do need to move on from our past, look back fondly on it bit chart new waters.
-----------------------------------------------------

HARRY
Legend

Re: Ronaldo

Postby HARRY » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Exactly. We need to move on. The Ronaldo and Ibra stuff is all very fanciful. But like I said donkeys ago, we don't want to be a haven like Rangers and Celtic in the 90's where all the past it stars go for the last bloated pay cheque. It would rapidly become embarrassing. Agreed we have become the comedy club of Europe, but the last thing we want to be is a fuckin circus.

Needs ripping up and starting again, badly.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:31 am

I'd have him for the right price

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Aye me too Sid, he's an exception to the rule, look at the numbers he's put up again this season, imagine what benefit he would be as well training with the youngsters, he's got 3 or 4 seasons left at the top easy
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:49 am

http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/news/a ... us-statue/

:)) :))

Hope they leave it... a permanent reminder of what a self important twat looks like!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:57 am

:))

It's great that

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Fair play to him for getting the airport though!

Deserves that for the local charity work and being ace and winning everything but fuck me I'll give that bust a year before its discreetly removed and a full statue actually looking like him even paid by him is up.

He deserves a statue, we've had George Best £5 notes and he has our City airport.

If anyone called him a twat upon entering they wouldn't make it onto the plane. An ambulance maybe!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:07 pm

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:27 pm

:))

But it still doesn't beat this one for me

Ted Bates and his little legs

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:44 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Return to “Anything But United”