Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Quite impressed with how Tottenham are playing at Madrid. They're in it, they're creating chances, they're not overawed by the occasion or showing them too much respect. Miles different to the long ball shite we played against em with Fellaini up front.
Snoopcousins
Legend

You're saying what sid?
Madrid are all over them....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

They're the dominant team but look at that, the last 10 mins, Tottenham miss 3 great chances to go 2-1, Kane and Eriksen

Kane has to score that if he wants to be a top player, it's a piss chance but the keeper gets fingertips to it

Tottenham can hold their heads high after this, even if they lose it
Snoopcousins
Legend

Double standards Sid.

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Snoop, so you can refresh your memory http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40788621

"Outclassed"

Whereas that from Tottenham was the best an english team has played against the very best for years. Fair play to Poch. They rode their luck at times like you have to at the Bernabau. But they built their own attacks from the back and were always a threat on the counter. Harry and Eriksen genuinely could have won it for em. The difference was they passed the ball forward on the deck, and tried to counter, whereas we just hoofed it to Fellaini when we played em.
bman2
Legend

Imagine Poch with a club that spent some money. He's the best manager out there.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Oooooh imagine ... :x

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

What a fuckin miss!!!!!

Chelsea should be losing!!!!!!!!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

HA!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THEY ARE LOSING!!!!!!!

Conte will be on the edge if they lose this!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Must keep an eye on Silva... he's making some real noise with Watford!