Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Harry where are you, am dying, help

Scousers crying n all

The Gift that keeps on getting it wrong :)) :)) :))
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The Prem is a disgrace

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPi7uvsWAAEMm4q.jpg

West Ham and Everton earning more than Dortmund and Inter
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

But you're ok with PSG?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah of course, Alf

FFS give your head a shake
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

I don't get your point at all...

The money is there, it's getting spent... you don't think Dortmund, Roma, Inter would spend it if they had it?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

You don't get it because you've always wanted the Prem to have an unfair monopoly on finances. It goes back to our arguments over the Prem being "fair" because it doles out roughly the same TV money to each club, whilst completely undermining any notion of fairness by letting a couple of clubs spend tens/hundreds of billions from external sources

When it comes to Prem economics you're a right Tory, you have a tory notion of 'fairness' which is massively unfair
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Haha... yeah, that's it... I'm a football Tory... fuckin hell, Sid, you really need to take a break from this place, because you're getting fuckin weird...

I never said the PL was "fair"... there's no such thing as "fair", because there will always be "big clubs" that can outspend everyone else... but for me, the PL addresses the issue of "fairness" better than the likes of Spain, where Real and Barca have always enjoyed an outrageously "unfair" advantage, over the rest... what's happening in France right now, with PSG is scandalous... you want to complain about City and Chelsea, and their dodgy billions, I agree, 100%... but that's not good enough for you, is it??? No, Sid don't give a fuck what happens elsewhere... nope, for Sid, the only true corruption, is proper British corruption... get your St Georges out, and run 'em up the pole... "British and proud to be the worlds greatest bunch of cunts"... fuck sake...
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Class from Huddersfield, 1-0

City should be 2 or 3 up but they've just been a bit shit in front of goal
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Can you believe that???

And Knobby was mocking Huddersfield for even being in the league...
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Oh Alf, you aren't half a bitter twat these days.

When we talked about this shit before you didn't say what you said now. You went to town trying to convince me that City and Chelsea having hundreds of billions of pounds to spend is fair because the Prem doles out about 50m to each Prem club. It's a bag of shit argument.

I focus on english stuff because I'm english and it's right in front of me. I'm not an expert on foreign financial matters, unlike you whose always given it stacks about Real and Barca, and championed our multi billion pound clubs as "toppling" their dominance. When really it's just one set of cunts replacing another set of cunts. That int fair.

Sounds like you've changed your opinion a bit now though, or just carefully changed your wording maybe

Truth is the Prem int even close to being fair