Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
jason_uk
First Teamer

2 months ago

Jurgen Kloop is starting to do my nut in with his constant moaning about 5 subs and player welfare.
He doesn't have a leg to stand on based on his own actions loses any credibility, he didn't make a single sub when he has 3 to use, against spurs.
And its not the 1st time, he consistently doesn't make his subs, and even in champs league where they have 5 he doesn't make them.

Doesn't disguise the moan when its through gritted teeth smile.
swampash
Legend

2 months ago

Yup looks that way Sid. Klopp is establishing a new era for the dippers. Better get used to it...I have, 'cos the wife's a dippers fan.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Crystal Palace 0-7 Liverpool
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Klopp v Allardyce is good v evil

The dinosaurs are having a resurgence thanks to coronavirus and it's vital that the good attacking managers prevail

But the circumstances are difficult especially cos of the new points based immigration system for signing foreign players
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

1-1, Allardyce's 6-4-0 formation worked. The dark days are just around the corner...
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 months ago

Liverpool drop 2 more points. Are we actually in a fucking title race here....?
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
2 months ago
Liverpool drop 2 more points. Are we actually in a fucking title race here....?
Fuck yes, they're feeling the heat already. No wonder Ole doesn't want another covid lockdown, we're in the ascendency
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

Liverpool lose at Southampton...
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Klopp is cracking up
jason_uk
First Teamer

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Klopp is cracking up
"Here is a fact, in the last 2 and half years man utd have gotten more pens than I have in 5 years at Liverpool.
FACT"

Klopp is the last person who should be complaining about dubious pens, the amount they got last 2 seasons was a joke.

Moaning wanker, I hope we do them, would be a massive statement, but then again we'll probably drop points vs Burnley!