Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Davey-boy
Star Man

And they're not even out of second gear
Lazarus
Legend

0-3 Sterling. Now a pen which Aguero had saved and has to be re taken because the keeper moved.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

0-4 no mistake this time.
Lazarus
Legend

0-5 Sterling....
bman2
Legend

FFS why couldn't we have signed Mahrez instead of Sanchez. What a difference he'd have made to us. Hat trick on day one for Sterling is a nice start to the season for him.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Davey-boy wrote: 4 years ago West Ham started pretty well against city. They look bright. Closing city players down quickly......so far
I read this and saw it was 0-0, so I thought West Ham might be in with a shout. Then I checked the final score and it said 5-0.

City and the scouse cunts are far and away the best in the Prem. We can't get near em. And it's not all down to oil / state wealth either as are Liverpool proving.
Davey-boy
Star Man

No one hates city enough yet to really have a right go at them like they used to (and still do to some extent) when we used to roll into town as champions. They used to play like it was their cup final....there's no evidence of that against this city lot. It's all too easy for them.
Yeah, they're good but ffs you'd think they were unplayable the way they beat teams 5- 0 routinely.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Spurs 0-1 Villa

Tottenham's football isn't as good with Kane up front. I'd start Son ahead of him. It's why they got the CL final.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago Spurs 0-1 Villa

Tottenham's football isn't as good with Kane up front. I'd start Son ahead of him. It's why they got the CL final.
Getting shut of Kane is the sort of big balls move that fergie was class at. Binned off RvN to pave the way for Rooney/Ronald/Tevez type football. Think we had Saha at the time, but it was a shift towards a different way of playing. And RvN was fucking brilliant.
Lazarus
Legend

Great goal from their new Mf. They've worked hard for that and look like they want to win it. Hope we can play like that.....