Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Dijk out for the season apparently
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

He's lucky it's only his knee that's gone, Pickford nearly broke his leg. His career could have been over.

I've just said it before and I'll say it again. Pickford is shite. A highlight reel shot stopper whose dangerously stupid, nervous and at times amateur, who survived on the English player hype, the same as Joe Hart.

But yeah Van Dijk's injury blows the title race open. Liverpool are shite in defence without him and Allison. Defensive consistency will win the league.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Real getting tonked by Shaktar, 3-0

Champos is gonna be wide open this season. Good chance an English club could win it.
swampash
Legend

Nah, it's Bayern's.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Guardiola signs a new 2 year deal. Everyone seems to think that means Messi is gonna join City in summer.
swampash
Legend

...I hope so. Cue implosion if he does.
bman2
Legend

Spurs are giving a classic demonstration of Jose-ball against the Kloppers right now. Zero possession but all tied through a deadly counter-attacking goal. Son is ace. Klopp doing his nut, he’s a bit of moaner when it’s not going his way.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Tottenham paid the ultimate price for just not attacking enough. Liverpool's 11 shots on target beats Tottenham's 2 nine times out of ten.
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago Tottenham paid the ultimate price for just not attacking enough. Liverpool's 11 shots on target beats Tottenham's 2 nine times out of ten.
Yeah Joseball is a frustrating watch for supporting fans. They did hit the woodwork though.

Fucking Liverpool are going to get another title.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago
Sid wrote: 3 years ago Tottenham paid the ultimate price for just not attacking enough. Liverpool's 11 shots on target beats Tottenham's 2 nine times out of ten.
Yeah Joseball is a frustrating watch for supporting fans. They did hit the woodwork though.

Fucking Liverpool are going to get another title.
Looks like it.

There are reports Kane is getting fed up with Jose-ball already even though it's worked quite well so far. But all the pressure is on just him and Son to win games. If they don't score their meagre chances, they don't win. I would have thought Bale would feature more but there's some shit going on there as well.

Baring a miracle it's gonna be Liverpool's 20th title... And they'll reach 21 before us. The absolute state of it.