Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
bman2
Legend

Kane, Morata, and Lukaku all look like they'll put up huge numbers this season. Aguero too, but he'll miss a lot to injury probably. But yeah, Kane's probably the best of them.
bman2
Legend

swampash wrote:It's fair in the sense that if you're not delivering what you promised, you get fired. A bit brutal maybe but, given what a top a supposed manager gets paid, fair.
The people running Bayern also know football: they know what they want to see happening on and off the pitch, they're not just assessing a manager on results and don't have to wait to decide if they want to make a change.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:
swampash wrote:
Sid wrote:Fucking crazy decision that, completely unjust. It's Bayern's loss tbf.

His sacking will put the shits up the other top managers, because one of em is lurking in the background now, ready to take over when one of them fucks up.
Been on the cards for a while and not at all unjust, imho Sid.
How is it even remotely fair?
You get money based where you finish in the league- that's fair no?
So that favours the big clubs

That would also mean La Liga is fair. Do you think it is?
Why's everyone avoiding this question
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Fuckin hell... Kane is just the best striker in England right now... fuck Lukaku, Aguero, Moratta, Lacazette... Kane is the best of the lot...
If England had a half decent team he could get us to the quaters, with his goals and movement. But we don't so we're shit.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Sid wrote:
Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:
swampash wrote: Been on the cards for a while and not at all unjust, imho Sid.
How is it even remotely fair?

What question?

Why was Ancelotti Sacked???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:
Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote: How is it even remotely fair?

What question?

Why was Ancelotti Sacked???
Would you support the Prem moving a La Liga type situation where the top clubs get more TV money by virtue of finishing higher up the league than the shit clubs?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

No!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

What's that got to do with Ancelotti?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

What a hit!

0-1
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

De Bruyne is proably the best player in the Prem at the min, his all round game is class