Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
bman2
Legend

Maybe, but we also saw that Liverpool without Salah is just a good but unremarkable team of honest triers and hard runners. I suspect that they’re not going to challenge next season if Salah does not hit the same heights. But if he’s in the same goal scoring form, a player like that can win you things.
marlon
Legend

Robbo wrote: 5 years ago
sheesh wrote: 5 years ago Image

What a shower of fucking pricks the scouse fans are.
Pretty sure you'd get these from most big fan bases
Snoopcousins
Legend

Yea I remember “united fans” doing similar over the years....there’s assholes everywhere

I thought Karius showed a lot of class hanging around afterwards and going over to the Liverpool fans to applaud them- most of them though just looked at him
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
bman2
Legend

You know what, looking at highlights again, I think it's just shit that the other Liverpool players all blank and ignore Karius at the end of the match. It's the Real players who comfort him. Rio is right, this is a guy who's going to need being looked out for in the months ahead. His career could well be over at the age of 24, no matter where he goes this will be hanging over him, he's going to go into a dark place.

Shithouse small minded club are going to tell themselves that they would have won if not for Karius, burn him in effigy, but the reality is they never looked like winning after Salah went off.
bman2
Legend

And Klopp's a bluffing twat. Yeah he gets good results by putting all the team's focus on the attack, but it rarely goes anywhere in the end because he is clueless about defending. Think of how Ferguson managed de Gea in the early days, and compare it to the slow moving train wreck around Karius this season that Klopp is going to try to wash his hands of now.
Lazarus
Legend

Imagine a manager having a problem with one of his players.........?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Abramovic is moving to Israel. Looks like the UK won't give him citizenship. I wonder what this means for Chelsea
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fucking hell, they don't half love a quest for justice.

https://news.sky.com/story/400000-sign- ... y-11388482
Snoopcousins
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago Fucking hell, they don't half love a quest for justice.

https://news.sky.com/story/400000-sign- ... y-11388482
Too late for anything be done surely....
But tbf it was a bad tackle and he knew what he was doing
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Fabinho to Liverpool. Keita coming and Fekir strongly linked.
Throw in a keeper and you have a side that looks pretty fucking strong....