Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
sheesh
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Did anyone watch Chelsea lose last night? It was pretty straight forward for Real.

Chelsea have conceded 7 goals in the last 2 - 4 to Brentford. Perhaps the Abramovic shite is finally affecting them. It's inevitable tbf. Also the fact their new owners are probably going to be American businessmen - so no more sportwashing, no more blank cheques for wages, signing on fees etc. The likes of Lukaku are probably gone too as they look to balance the books now they don't have Putin's rubles to dope em.
I caught a bit of the second half.

Despite his shiteness for us, I thought Lukaku would be a good fit for Chelsea. He seemed to be doing well at Inter.

This whole takeover business has been going on for a while now and it must be having an effect.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

For those who're arsed: Uefa has brought in new financial regulations which will limit clubs' spending on wages, transfers and agents' fees to 70% of their revenue.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60973786

Seems like they're trying to reign in clubs' spending on wages so they're more financially secure. The top clubs alone have lost an estimated 7bn in revenue due to the pandemic.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City rumbled once again for taking UAE state money

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... dApp_Other
Jason
Star Man

Sid wrote: 2 years ago City rumbled once again for taking UAE state money

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... dApp_Other
At least with Newcastle we know this won't happen, as there is clear separation from the Saudi state ran by bin salman, and the Saudi pif with bin salman as chairman. They gave the pl a pinky promise swear on it during the owners test.
bman2
Legend

There’s not nearly enough respect for money on this forum. Banging on about laws and morality and shit. Kneel before your gods, you non-billionaire scum!
swampash
Legend

I see Lampard‘s star continues to wane...
bman2
Legend

City v Pool is a good game.
Jason
Star Man

Watching athletico vs City.
Kondogbia has been class in 1st half, and really impressed with Felix, he's doing a great job of leading line, holding the ball up, and taking the city players on.
Jason
Star Man

Immense 2nd half from city, and holding firm and winning that tie, I'm convinced they will go onto win it now, and their own confidence will be sky high.
Can only hope real pull something out of the bag.
sheesh
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 1 year ago Immense 2nd half from city, and holding firm and winning that tie, I'm convinced they will go onto win it now, and their own confidence will be sky high.
Can only hope real pull something out of the bag.
I only caught the second half but was impressed by how City played, especially at the end when it all kicked off. They stayed professional at a time when the Athetico players were losing their heads.