Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

marlon wrote: 4 years ago
sheesh wrote: 4 years ago Whilst Poch's no-nonsense style is exactly what United needs, I'm not sure it would sit well with Woodward and the Glazers. The suits want a yes man, who won't create a fuss about transfer spending.
Since Woodward took over I don't really get this. Our wage bill is the highest in the league, I think only behind Barca and Madrid in Europe.

Net spent under woodward:
City -- 660
United -- 560
Arsenal -- 300
Chelsea -- 250
Liverpool -- 210
Spurs -- 10

We're badly run. I really don't understand the Glazers - why have so much faith in Woodward when he's wasting 100's of millions?
Not only that but he lets players walk for free. For owners that are desperate to save every single penny, it boggles the fucking mind. It must be because he's basically family, so he's unsackable, it's not even an option. It's their club, their project, if it's shit it will just stay shit until regime change.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City on 98, Liverpool 97

90 points is the new standard. We've a long way to go.
bman2
Legend

It's harsh on Liverpool :)) :)) :))

But they'll probably win the CL as consolation :((
marlon
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
marlon wrote: 4 years ago
sheesh wrote: 4 years ago Whilst Poch's no-nonsense style is exactly what United needs, I'm not sure it would sit well with Woodward and the Glazers. The suits want a yes man, who won't create a fuss about transfer spending.
Since Woodward took over I don't really get this. Our wage bill is the highest in the league, I think only behind Barca and Madrid in Europe.

Net spent under woodward:
City -- 660
United -- 560
Arsenal -- 300
Chelsea -- 250
Liverpool -- 210
Spurs -- 10

We're badly run. I really don't understand the Glazers - why have so much faith in Woodward when he's wasting 100's of millions?
Not only that but he lets players walk for free. For owners that are desperate to save every single penny, it boggles the fucking mind. It must be because he's basically family, so he's unsackable, it's not even an option. It's their club, their project, if it's shit it will just stay shit until regime change.
And when he doesn't, he extends Rojo for 3 years so he can get a fee and then he can't give him away.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

:))

Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Leeds fuck up promotion again :))
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago Leeds fuck up promotion again :))
Yeah. Brilliant game to watch though.
sheesh
Legend

Get in.
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

A silver lining to an otherwise fucked up season.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
Yeah. Brilliant game to watch though.
Yeah, another belter. Leeds are fucking brilliant tbf. They'd batter us on their day like Bielsa's Bilbao did. It's just never going to work over a full season let alone a 46 game season, because it physically and mentally fucks players. If only he changed his methods a bit like Klopp did.