Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sounds like City out-shithoused and Atleti, and Atleti couldn't hack it. It was a taste of their own medicine, and they let themselves go.
sheesh
Legend

Sean Dyche has been sacked. I know Burnley are struggling but that seems to be an incredibly harsh decision. Even if they'd been relegated, he would have had enough experience and know-how to get them promoted again.
Jason
Star Man

sheesh wrote: 1 year ago Sean Dyche has been sacked. I know Burnley are struggling but that seems to be an incredibly harsh decision. Even if they'd been relegated, he would have had enough experience and know-how to get them promoted again.
Its a panic decision. No way an expert, but it sounds like the investors who bought Burnley, the whole business plan relies on them staying in the epl. There are major financial repercussions if they go down.

Its messed up, and really short sighted, and Dyche would have been best served to bring them back up. There were rumours that he was going to leave regardless, which if the case maybe makes a little bit more sense, but even then, it's a desperate move.
sheesh
Legend

Ah, what you're saying would explain things.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Chelsea lost at home to Arsenal 4-2. Azpilicueta had it out with a fan who seemed to be asking for more passion. That's Chelsea's third home defeat in a row.

Things are changing at Chelsea. I can see this squad being broken up in the next 2 years now Roman's not there to write blank cheques for the players he wants to keep, as well as dope it to a higher level. The new owners will run it as a business.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago Chelsea lost at home to Arsenal 4-2. Azpilicueta had it out with a fan who seemed to be asking for more passion. That's Chelsea's third home defeat in a row.

Things are changing at Chelsea. I can see this squad being broken up in the next 2 years now Roman's not there to write blank cheques for the players he wants to keep, as well as dope it to a higher level. The new owners will run it as a business.
Ten Hag is coming in, but I think we should have gone balls out for Tuchel. If we’re serious about letting Ragnick shape the future, I think Tuchel would have come.
dozer
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago Chelsea lost at home to Arsenal 4-2. Azpilicueta had it out with a fan who seemed to be asking for more passion. That's Chelsea's third home defeat in a row.

Ten Hag is coming in, but I think we should have gone balls out for Tuchel. If we’re serious about letting Ragnick shape the future, I think Tuchel would have come.
United shouldn't sign a manager that jumps ship at the first sign of trouble.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Only 30 mins in, but Everton showing that even when you lack quality, you can give Liverpool a game if you're organised and prepared to work and compete
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Look at that Everton yellow on the stroke of half time. He has to take one for the team, its a bit snide, Liverpool kick off, but every Everton player steams in. Team Spirit. I know its basic stuff, but we have none whatsoever
swampash
Legend

Great CL game last night. We are light years away from the quality displayed in that game.