Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Lazarus
Legend

You're right Sid it is fucking depressing....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I like these comments from Rant's twitter

Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago I like these comments from Rant's twitter

UnitedRant 74.3k followers on twitter....? :-@
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago

So email Ed and tell him to put out a tweet telling the cunts to come here and get abused. I got bored with asking him.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote: 5 years ago

So email Ed and tell him to put out a tweet telling the cunts to come here and get abused. I got bored with asking him.
Does he explain why he won't? To be honest i'm fed up trying to get some of the posters on here to post more. They seemed to love it when it was rascists and arseholes posting and Sid, you and I argued non stop with them. Now you ask them questions and try to bait them and they just shrink into their 'safe place' shells. And anybody who starts claiming they don't have time to post or time to waste posting here can fuck off, it takes five minutes to post a response or just a new post. There are too many posting their opinion and taking no further part for this place to truly pick up.
FuB
Site Admin

Does he explain why he won't? To be honest i'm fed up trying to get some of the posters on here to post more. They seemed to love it when it was rascists and arseholes posting and Sid, you and I argued non stop with them. Now you ask them questions and try to bait them and they just shrink into their 'safe place' shells. And anybody who starts claiming they don't have time to post or time to waste posting here can fuck off, it takes five minutes to post a response or just a new post. There are too many posting their opinion and taking no further part for this place to truly pick up.
No, he's always said he will. He even said he'd give a shout out on a RantCast. He's just an extremely, extremely busy man with a head like a sieve.

But then again, what would he say? "Come on all of you... get yourselves on the Rant forum to get called a cunt within the first couple of posts and then have Laz dig up anything you said 3 years ago to try and drag you into a barney. You know you want to..."

In the end, I think the RantCast and Rant twitter brands are too important to risk by associating openly with cunts like you and me.
Lazarus
Legend

No, he's always said he will. He even said he'd give a shout out on a RantCast. He's just an extremely, extremely busy man with a head like a sieve.

But then again, what would he say? "Come on all of you... get yourselves on the Rant forum to get called a cunt within the first couple of posts and then have Laz dig up anything you said 3 years ago to try and drag you into a barney. You know you want to..."

In the end, I think the RantCast and Rant twitter brands are too important to risk by associating openly with cunts like you and me.
And to think i used to be considered one of Rants PC crew. Now i'm too feisty for mainstream civilised people.....
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Part of it is that forums are old hat now and twitter is the new debating chamber. But it comes and goes. Forums will always be strong and come back stronger IMO because twitter is a pretty horrible place, and it's run by cunts, and the word limit makes it hard for proper debate.

But sponsors don't like forums because it's harder to mine peoples data and advertise to em. Twitter is rife with adverts, it's basically ruined it.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

City 2-1 down to Schalke, 2 pens brought about thanks to VAR which is slow as fuck btw

Is the Prem a fraud
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 5 years ago City 2-1 down to Schalke, 2 pens brought about thanks to VAR which is slow as fuck btw

Is the Prem a fraud
Maybe the Gaz pressure is just too high for Abu Dhabi