[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Other Teams' Stuff - Page 1086 - United Rant

Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Snoopcousins
Legend

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Postby Snoopcousins » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Snoop, I didn't write that, Harry did?

Does he have an agenda as well???

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:11 pm

Coutinho, belter

But Liverpool's defending is fucking hilarious

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:31 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Jupp Heynckes back in charge at Bayern.
Will be a holding pattern, I suspect, until the end of the season when they will hope to have landed Klopp, or as a longer shot, Julian Nagelsmann.
Last edited by swampash on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:47 pm

I don't think Klopp will leave Liverpool... I could be wrong, but I think Klopp is the sort, that would hate to leave having won nothing... he would see that as a massive personal failure, and it would frustrate him no end... I reckon he'll be determined to stay and achieve something... anything!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:00 pm

I think he's honoured all of his contracts. Dortmund wanted him for a while but he saw out his contract with Mainz first. So Liverpool might have to sack him before he goes anywhere. I can't see the owners doing that. But some of the fans are turning. Question is whose the alternative? The big managers won't go there

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:14 pm

Time will tell, but the voices that count have been pretty clear that they expect Klopp one day to be at Bayern.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:34 am

The Ronnie v Messi debate... As it stands Argentina won't qualify for the World Cup. This is probably Messi's last crack at a World Cup as a top player as he'll be 34 by the time the next one comes round

Messi has been shite for Argentina tbf, whereas Ronnie's been class for Portugal, and Portugal are a worse team

Ronnie has broken a shitload of records n all, and he helped manage them to their Euro victory last summer

Return to “Anything But United”