Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:03 am

Right... first of all... Pint, stay off my side, yeah... or at least don't acknowledge in public that you and I agree on anything... stink by association, and all that!

And Sid... haha, you still don't get it, and you never will, cause you've got your head stuck so far up your arse, you can't see sense...

It's not about Mourinho, and it never was... I'm not defending Mourinho, I don't like Mourinho, never have...

This is about YOU... it's always been about you, and your ridiculous double standards.

But never mind regurgitating years of this nonsense... we've been over and over it, and around and around... let's just stick to this yeah... are City the best side in the league, or not? is Pep the best manager in the league, or not??? Are you still saying we should have beat them???

Be honest Sid... you don't give a fuck... win, lose... you don't give a fuck! You just come here to talk a blue streak of shit about Mourinho... and every fucker on this forum, who's been here more than 2 years knows why!!!!!

Last year, we dropped a lot of points to rubbish draws... games where it was generally accepted we battered the oppo, but for lack of the 1 goal, dropped 2 points... some dared to say bad luck... and you wouldn't have it...

This year, we've turned those draws into wins... ugly wins, absolutely... 3 points all the same... and all you can spout is piss and bile, and Mourinhio was "LUCKY"!!! "Big Dave bailed us out, ref got it wrong, oppo didn't take their chances"... and such bollocks!

Mourinho's not lucky... he just knows how to win... you don't like the way he plays... no one likes the way he plays... right now, does it really matter??? Or would you rather be wallowing down in 6th/7th, cause Mourinho was playing loose, attacking football, trying to please the armchair know-it-alls like yourself, and getting his pants pulled down, week after week like Van Gall did???

Yeah, those were good times, right???

Truth is Mourinho isn't lucky... in fact he's very UNLUCKY, that City are so fuckin good... otherwise, we'd be top... how the fuck would you justify your relentless whinging then???

We're trying to compete Sid... that's it... Champs league, top 2/3, trying to get some respect back after a few years of looking like a rotting corpse... trying to build some appeal to potential talent like Greizmann who wants to play in a top side... trying to build something that the next manager can actually work with, instead of having to rebuild the whole fuckin thing all over again, like we've done 3 managers straight!

Second place, best defense in the league, most goals scored beside City... and you can't fuckin stand it! Nothin but complaining!

"Mourinho apologist"???? ... ha, give it a fuckin rest!!! I'd swap him for Pochettino tomorrow... but I'm still telling you you're full of shit, cause whether you want to admit it or not... Mourinho has made progress!

This forum is full of cunts who don't like Mourinho... full of cunts that wished we'd signed, Klopp, Guardiola, Pochettino, and now played better football, than the soulless dreck Mourinho serves up... but there's only one cunt on this board who can't see the positives.. or just simply refuses to!

Why do you even bother?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Sad, ive got your arse here if you want it!! Its getting a bit big now! :D

Pee Vee and Bedoya have abused it to the max. In fact it was only identifiable by the dental records. :ymparty:
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Hang on a moment Alf its you who revealed your past ( being kind ) be thankful I am willing to even be compromising. I will take it you were joking.
Sad you need to go back to basics , drag pleasy with you. :D

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Alf befriending Pint in order to defend Jose has been one of the highlights on the forum in the last few months

The same Pint he considered a snivelling racist homophobic ignorant rat WUM shithead

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:18 pm

"Hang on a moment Alf its you who revealed your past ( being kind ) be thankful I am willing to even be compromising. I will take it you were joking."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oook grunt, dugga dugga, snort huhuh."

Yeah whatever...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:20 pm

"Alf befriending Pint in order to defend Jose has been one of the highlights on the forum in the last few months"

-------------------------------------------

Well... that just about sums you up don't it Sid???

You've hit a new low for me...

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 pm

The same Pint who has had your politically correct arse on a stick ( coz I'ze a Manchester lad) for months ,take the dog for a shit Sadney from cave boy ,

The Gift :D

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Likewise

Take your own advice, those things you say like "wash your face and have a piss"

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:27 pm

The gift :D :D :D

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Are you two some kind of of fucking Herbert's ?

Return to “Anything But United”