Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 6123
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

I kinda feel bad for Karius, but how the fuck is he even a PL keeper, let a lone in a CL team? Did Klopp sign him? If he did, it makes you question whether he really knows his business. Another final lost.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4357
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

bman2 wrote:
4 months ago
I kinda feel bad for Karius, but how the fuck is he even a PL keeper, let a lone in a CL team? Did Klopp sign him? If he did, it makes you question whether he really knows his business. Another final lost.
To be fair Navas ain't a great deal better. They'll be after de Gea again for sure
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20380
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
4 months ago
This game is a draw without those two horrendous fuck ups by the keeper, Klopp will be fuming at him. They also lost Salah, that's bad luck coming in three's for you....
And if Salah's fit Liverpool could have won it. This Madrid team needs revamping. Must be a fair few players over 30
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 4 years ago

4 months ago

bman2 wrote:
4 months ago
I kinda feel bad for Karius, but how the fuck is he even a PL keeper, let a lone in a CL team? Did Klopp sign him? If he did, it makes you question whether he really knows his business. Another final lost.
People slag how DDG saves us but you need a good keeper , defense etc- no good just having a good attack and high pressing

Bale basically just said he wants to leave ....good chance of a move to us?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20380
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

FuB wrote:
4 months ago
Not a single Liverpool player went to console Karius. You'll never walk alone unless you're a shit keeper
:)) aye Madrid players were the first to console him
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4357
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

5th CL for Ronnie
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13345
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
4 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
4 months ago
Bale again!!!! That keeper needs shot.....
Oh dear....
Why don't you report me again?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20380
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

FuB wrote:
4 months ago
5th CL for Ronnie
One more than Messi, and he's won the Euros too. Can we say he's the better player now?
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 6123
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
4 months ago
Bale basically just said he wants to leave ....good chance of a move to us?
I was surprised by his frankness. He's a proper star, there's no question. Big decision though, it would be a lot of money, the transfer fee as well as his salary. Apart from his injuries, he's what, 29 now? Are we going to spend big money on Sanchez and Bale, to only get a couple of good years out of each?
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4357
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

bman2 wrote:
4 months ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
4 months ago
Bale basically just said he wants to leave ....good chance of a move to us?
I was surprised by his frankness. He's a proper star, there's no question. Big decision though, it would be a lot of money, the transfer fee as well as his salary. Apart from his injuries, he's what, 29 now? Are we going to spend big money on Sanchez and Bale, to only get a couple of good years out of each?
what did he actually say? I watched it on Italian tv so didn't see an interview with him
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Post Reply