Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 3704
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

I couldn’t care less about the cost to get Bale. We need a sprinkle of world class talent!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4360
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
4 months ago
I couldn’t care less about the cost to get Bale. We need a sprinkle of world class talent!
yeah... after buying average shit like pogba and sanchez
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 3963
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

Didn't want the Scousers winning another one but I ain't celebrating it.

I'd take Bale but I'm at the point where I've got no fucking idea where you start with rebuilding our side.
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 4 years ago

4 months ago

Fub - the first words he said were He’s not happy he didn’t start, and that he thought he’d done enough recently to be starting
Then he repeated it again a couple of times
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 4 years ago

4 months ago

ID hav him in a heartbeat
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4360
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
4 months ago
Didn't want the Scousers winning another one but I ain't celebrating it.

I'd take Bale but I'm at the point where I've got no fucking idea where you start with rebuilding our side.
the point where you start celebrating the scousers not winning is the point where you've lost all dignity
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
danniitronix
Legend
Posts: 1606
Joined: 4 years ago

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
4 months ago
This game is a draw without those two horrendous fuck ups by the keeper, Klopp will be fuming at him. They also lost Salah, that's bad luck coming in three's for you....
And if Salah's fit Liverpool could have won it. This Madrid team needs revamping. Must be a fair few players over 30
No way man, Klopp was dead before the game started.

It’s simple and only a United and Everton fan would tell you this.

“We are Liverpool”
“This is in our DNA”

This is the spiral of Kop delusion Klopp got himself sucked into. Instead of just playing the cards based on raw logic he believed the LFC hype of being entitled to European trophies just because they are the most successful English club intrms of European pots.

They were average today because they ran around like headless chickens trying to smash Real apart. Sure bad luck with Salah but the Liverpool players are thick cunts if they think Ramos and Co are not gong to out smart them on and off the ball.

Klopp fucked this up because he didn’t play the team or allow his players to divorce themselves from the Shankly, Paisely, Fagan, Dalglish and Benitez baggage.

He should have known better not to be whored into that culture but I could not believe his press conferences and his comments.

We got hear because we are Liverpool. Kiss my arse you arrogant nipple. You got the the final because you are good manager with a good style and some standout players. Twat.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4360
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

danniitronix wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
4 months ago
This game is a draw without those two horrendous fuck ups by the keeper, Klopp will be fuming at him. They also lost Salah, that's bad luck coming in three's for you....
And if Salah's fit Liverpool could have won it. This Madrid team needs revamping. Must be a fair few players over 30
No way man, Klopp was dead before the game started.

It’s simple and only a United and Everton fan would tell you this.

“We are Liverpool”
“This is in our DNA”

This is the spiral of Kop delusion Klopp got himself sucked into. Instead of just playing the cards based on raw logic he believed the LFC hype of being entitled to European trophies just because they are the most successful English club intrms of European pots.

They were average today because they ran around like headless chickens trying to smash Real apart. Sure bad luck with Salah but the Liverpool players are thick cunts if they think Ramos and Co are not gong to out smart them on and off the ball.

Klopp fucked this up because he didn’t play the team or allow his players to divorce themselves from the Shankly, Paisely, Fagan, Dalglish and Benitez baggage.

He should have known better not to be whored into that culture but I could not believe his press conferences and his comments.

We got hear because we are Liverpool. Kiss my arse you arrogant nipple. You got the the final because you are good manager with a good style and some standout players. Twat.
I don't actually disagree with the sentiment here. Liverpool tried hard at the beginning to batter Real but it was so uncoordinated you couldn't suggest it was just a case of waiting for them to score.

What makes your point fairly stupid is to suggest that Klopp bigging up being Liverpool is arrogant instead of him bigging himself up for being a good coach.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 4767
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

Bales a great player, but you're going to pay 100 mil for a 29 year old who'll only be fit for half a season.
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 4767
Joined: 5 years ago

4 months ago

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ons-league

First time he scored a bicycle kick!

Ronaldo leaving as well. Huge job for Madrid over the summer. They've been relatively thrifty in the last few years and with these massive contracts off the books they'll have a lot of room. With PSG maybe getting hit by ffp, they might be able to get Neymar.

If PSG get a transfer ban for this summer, would the Mbappe deal be cancelled? He was only on loan this season
Post Reply