Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 4941
Joined: 6 years ago

10 months ago

glad I went to the gym yesterday instead of today tbf
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 22888
Joined: 6 years ago

10 months ago

Arsenal look set for the final top 4 place. 5-1 winners today, 9 wins on the bounce in all competitions. Looks like they've handled the transition post Wenger much better than we have.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 22888
Joined: 6 years ago

10 months ago

Arsenal's third goal was just class football

We're really being mugged off with the Glazer cunts and Mourinho

We're the only top club left on fucking earth that's playing 'results football' - and it's not even getting the results
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15308
Joined: 6 years ago

10 months ago

Sid wrote:
10 months ago
Arsenal's third goal was just class football

We're really being mugged off with the Glazer cunts and Mourinho

We're the only top club left on fucking earth that's playing 'results football' - and it's not even getting the results
Fuck off Sid we had an awesome come back against Newcastle United.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 4808
Joined: 5 years ago

10 months ago

Chelsea looking good too.

No way we're getting top 4. I wouldn't be surprised if we finished outside the top 6
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 22888
Joined: 6 years ago

10 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
10 months ago
Sid wrote:
10 months ago
Arsenal's third goal was just class football

We're really being mugged off with the Glazer cunts and Mourinho

We're the only top club left on fucking earth that's playing 'results football' - and it's not even getting the results
Fuck off Sid we had an awesome come back against Newcastle United.
Was like Juve, Turin wasn't it mate. Truly heroic
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 4941
Joined: 6 years ago

10 months ago

were gonna spend the next game kicking the shite out of hazard tbf, at least four players man marking him ffs
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15308
Joined: 6 years ago

10 months ago

Sid wrote:
10 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
10 months ago
Sid wrote:
10 months ago
Arsenal's third goal was just class football

We're really being mugged off with the Glazer cunts and Mourinho

We're the only top club left on fucking earth that's playing 'results football' - and it's not even getting the results
Fuck off Sid we had an awesome come back against Newcastle United.
Was like Juve, Turin wasn't it mate. Truly heroic
But Newcastle weren't wearing the black and white stripes......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15308
Joined: 6 years ago

10 months ago

Liverpool have started on fire!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 4941
Joined: 6 years ago

10 months ago

liverpool play proper football tbf, never mind the bollocks shite,
lkhm

hoofing
Post Reply