Page 1175 of 1258

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:08 am
by bman2
Chelsea are imploding. What a shit club. No character, no identity. Shame we dropped points, we’d be level now.

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:52 am
by Sid
sheesh wrote:
2 years ago
Sid wrote:
2 years ago
Chelsea hammered 4-0 by Bournemouth. They must be trying to get Sarri sacked already.

We're 2 points off them and Arsenal now, with 14 games left. Top 4 is on. Ole's done a great job
I wonder if Mourinho would go back as interim manager :))
For a third time lol that would be ace, just what Hazard and Willian would want, Jose turning up in a bus, steps off and goes "it is me, Dynamo"

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:36 pm
by lkhmffsstopmovingabout
bman2 wrote:
2 years ago
Chelsea are imploding. What a shit club. No character, no identity. Shame we dropped points, we’d be level now.
aint they won the most pots since abramovic took over, there short terms approach works tbf,

theyre missing their old leaders on the pitch for me

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:05 am
by bman2
The short termist approach has worked for them, which is worth taking note of. But I find myself not even caring. I can’t feel a rivalry anymore, haven’t for several seasons. To be fair to Jose, everyone likes to run him down now, but he gave that club an identity in his first stint there that it’s been drawing down on for years.

I think the approach to academy players is key these days. Who gives a shite about Chelsea? It’s just a interchangeable brand with interchangeable players. Without a few players like Rash and Lingard, we could
Go the same way.

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:24 pm
by Lazarus
A nice draw between Arse and City would be nice. Them kicking seven shades of shite out of each other wouldn't hurt either.......

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:33 pm
by sheesh
Arsenal spread cheeks in under a minute. 1-0.

You'd be fuming if you were an Arsenal fan. The defending there...

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:34 pm
by sheesh
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
A nice draw between Arse and City would be nice. Them kicking seven shades of shite out of each other wouldn't hurt either.......
I want City to win. We aren't going to catch them, and we can't have Liverpool sailing away into the distance.

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:41 pm
by sheesh
1-1. City defence sleeping at a corner.

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:52 pm
by Lazarus
sheesh wrote:
2 years ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
A nice draw between Arse and City would be nice. Them kicking seven shades of shite out of each other wouldn't hurt either.......
I want City to win. We aren't going to catch them, and we can't have Liverpool sailing away into the distance.
Who said we weren't going to catch them??? I'm hoping we reel in Liverpool, win the FA and make the CL final!!!!!! :-BD

Re: Other Teams' Stuff

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:53 pm
by Lazarus
City are tearing Arse apart but they can be got at. Good game.