Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:
2 years ago
Liverpool drop points again. They're bottling it.
They didn’t look right tonight. Good game though, West Ham played well. I like the look of Anderson, and Rice is excellent - we should be in for him.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

they’ve signed shite midfielders, need hendo and milner
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
3-1 game over....
there’s something utter shite about aguero on the ball but he’s fucking brilliant
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
2 years ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
3-1 game over....
there’s something utter shite about aguero on the ball but he’s fucking brilliant
There's lots of people who make you feel like that. You don't know why but you like them inspite of yourself.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

City might top the table this evening. Am I the only one who'd prefer them to win the league, rather than Liverpool? I'm not certain, but I think that's how I feel. It's a sign of respect to Liverpool in a way. I just think of City and Chelsea as bland soulless outfits these days. I want to beat them, for sure, but they have less character than the other big clubs, like Liverpool and Spurs. Arsenal is a bit of nothing outfit these days as well.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

liverpool deserve to win it for having a better team with shitter players less cash and better football tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

bman2 wrote:
2 years ago
City might top the table this evening. Am I the only one who'd prefer them to win the league, rather than Liverpool? I'm not certain, but I think that's how I feel. It's a sign of respect to Liverpool in a way. I just think of City and Chelsea as bland soulless outfits these days. I want to beat them, for sure, but they have less character than the other big clubs, like Liverpool and Spurs. Arsenal is a bit of nothing outfit these days as well.
Yeah, non entities, I can see that. It's the money, it's ruined it to a degree. Are United a non entity to non United fans I wonder
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:
2 years ago
bman2 wrote:
2 years ago
Yeah, non entities, I can see that. It's the money, it's ruined it to a degree. Are United a non entity to non United fans I wonder
The Glazers are no sugar daddies... they've leveraged every penny. Not quite the same as Abramovich and I don't think we've heard the last of that.

I'm with Knobby Liverpool have done it with a bit of old school class. Has to be said........ but tbh :ymsick:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago
Sid wrote:
2 years ago
bman2 wrote:
2 years ago
The Glazers are no sugar daddies... they've leveraged every penny. Not quite the same as Abramovich and I don't think we've heard the last of that.

I'm with Knobby Liverpool have done it with a bit of old school class. Has to be said........ but tbh :ymsick:
Yeah tbf it's a lot different taking billions out than putting billions in

Old school class aye, because they haven't been sport washed like City. Plus they're a better team for me. When they're on it they look incredible. It shocked Pep when they went head to head. And it's done with a lot fewer quality players. City are more consistent though, they have more belief that they can win, partly due to the arab billions.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Fucking thick cunts