Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago What a daft choice to pick Baku for a final.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48222137

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48220247
It's as if they just let rich people decide where the final is going to be
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I would genuinely want us to go and get him. Walk back from the decision to give Ole the job, and let Poch get on with it. That’s not to say I’m calling for Ole’s Head. And it won’t happen anyway.
Lazarus
Legend

Poch is strengthening his position with Levy, i'd be surprised if he goes anywhere if he is backed.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
I would genuinely want us to go and get him. Walk back from the decision to give Ole the job, and let Poch get on with it. That’s not to say I’m calling for Ole’s Head. And it won’t happen anyway.
sack ole and get a proper football manager, even if he dont smile as much tbf

or don’t and let all the gobshites who asked for this eventually push ole out
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh
Legend

Whilst Poch's no-nonsense style is exactly what United needs, I'm not sure it would sit well with Woodward and the Glazers. The suits want a yes man, who won't create a fuss about transfer spending.
marlon
Legend

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago Whilst Poch's no-nonsense style is exactly what United needs, I'm not sure it would sit well with Woodward and the Glazers. The suits want a yes man, who won't create a fuss about transfer spending.
Since Woodward took over I don't really get this. Our wage bill is the highest in the league, I think only behind Barca and Madrid in Europe.

Net spent under woodward:
City -- 660
United -- 560
Arsenal -- 300
Chelsea -- 250
Liverpool -- 210
Spurs -- 10

We're badly run. I really don't understand the Glazers - why have so much faith in Woodward when he's wasting 100's of millions?
marlon
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
Yeah I'm not in love with Pochettino's style, but he's clearly a great manager. Ole seems very similar to Mourinho in style, without the long record of success.

It seems ridiculous to sack Ole at this point, but it feels like we'd just be wasting another season giving someone a chance to fail properly
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Brighton take the lead...

It's happening...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts