Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24999
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
The tory's Frank Lampard not doing much better than Ole
but if you watch them, the performances are getting better. Early days, but they look like they're going in the right direction. They had a competitive hunger and quality there against Pool that is streets ahead of anything I've seen from us lately.
True. But I would say he started off with a better team. They finished third and won the europa.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24999
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Scousers running away with the league, 7 wins out of 7, 8 points clear already
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5515
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
The tory's Frank Lampard not doing much better than Ole
but if you watch them, the performances are getting better. Early days, but they look like they're going in the right direction. They had a competitive hunger and quality there against Pool that is streets ahead of anything I've seen from us lately.
True. But I would say he started off with a better team. They finished third and won the europa.
It's impressive considering the squad turnover in key positions. New young CB pairing and front 2/3. Lost Hazard and had a transfer ban.

Their attack is already good and when Kante is fit, he'll probably single handedly solve their defensive issues.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24999
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Son is pure class, how we could do with a player like him
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24999
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Poch always has a good plan on these big european nights
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24999
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Wow, wish we had a finisher like Lewandowski
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24999
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Poch always has a good plan on these big european nights
Scrap that, 4-1 Bayern
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4542
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Perisic on... remember he wasn't good enough for us! 😂
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24999
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 year ago
Perisic on... remember he wasn't good enough for us! 😂
Aye gutted Jose didn't sign him, along with Pickford. What a team we could have had, with Fellaini on a new 5 year deal as well
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24999
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

5-2, wow

Bayern's attack is so diverse and skillful, lots of quality
Post Reply