Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

Spurs looked awful today. Thank fuck Mourinho isnt here any more. I can see him being an early casualty this season.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago
Spurs looked awful today. Thank fuck Mourinho isnt here any more. I can see him being an early casualty this season.
He's completely killed their attack. Son and Kane are some of the best in their positions in the world. Son was the best player in the Prem the other year - better than Salah and De Bruyne. But they don't ever get the ball now.

Same thing happened at United. Next comes the excuses and personal attacks until Kane and the others put their foot down and Jose the great walks.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

I watched some of their All or Nothing documentary on Amazon the ther day. I didn't realise until I saw it, that Kane is nearly 28. I thought he was younger. He's won fuck all. He must be thinking about moving on.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
1 month ago
I watched some of their All or Nothing documentary on Amazon the ther day. I didn't realise until I saw it, that Kane is nearly 28. I thought he was younger. He's won fuck all. He must be thinking about moving on.
Left it too late. He might still get a move, but he could have moved a few years ago, and I’m not sure if he’s as good as he was.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

I can see Kane staying at Tottenham and rebelling against Jose's dogshit football, and that will be that. Sky said yesterday Jose is lucky fans aren't at games cos many would be calling for his head by now. The football is dysfunctional, no one knows their roles, who should press etc. just like at United.

Levy must be thinking he should have got Ancelotti. He would at least have kept some of Poch's attacking fundamentals. Everton should be a force this season.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
I can see Kane staying at Tottenham and rebelling against Jose's dogshit football, and that will be that. Sky said yesterday Jose is lucky fans aren't at games cos many would be calling for his head by now. The football is dysfunctional, no one knows their roles, who should press etc. just like at United.

Levy must be thinking he should have got Ancelotti. He would at least have kept some of Poch's attacking fundamentals. Everton should be a force this season.
Agree on Everton. Ancellotti is quality, and Everton have recruited well. Top 6 should be their aim.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Did anyone else watch Bayern take Schalke apart last night?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

I just saw the scoreline - 8-0, and that's without Thiago
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

Chelsea have signed a new goalkeeper. 22m.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

Chelsea..
They're losing 3-0 already and captain Thiago silva played like your typical silly Brazilian centre back for their second goal. :))