Other Teams' Stuff

Non-United football chat
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25402
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
Sid wrote:The decline in consistently attractive football has nothing to do with effort.
I'm talking about the lack of effort that reveals itself as complacency
So... you mean complacency then, not effort

Just say that then, because your original post reeked of mornic england tabloid shite
User avatar
RobDiablo
Legend
Posts: 1153
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

Sid wrote:So... you mean complacency then, not effort... Just say that then...
When complacency manifests itself as a lack of effort, it's not that big of a stretch to equate the two. So, I said what I meant to say.

In fact, when I am watching United faff about in the second half of a match, am I seeing a lack of effort or complacency? I'm seeing a lack of effort. Complacency is probably the cause of that lack of effort, but it cannot be seen, only inferred from the lack of effort.
User avatar
captainhormone
Star Man
Posts: 938
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

Fuck me..you two sort it out

It's like watching an episode of Kung fu directed by Nicolas Winding Refn
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

:mrgreen:
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25402
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

I stopped reading at "complacency manifests itself as a lack of effort"

Such bollocks
User avatar
Robbo
Legend
Posts: 1220
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

Sid wrote:I stopped reading at "complacency manifests itself as a lack of effort"

Such bollocks
:lol:
-----------------------------------------------------
User avatar
RobDiablo
Legend
Posts: 1153
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

Sid wrote:I stopped reading at "complacency manifests itself as a lack of effort"

Such bollocks
Did you, fuck. Bollocks, indeed.

You say my posts reeked of English tabloid shite. Well, yours have the obnoxious odor of another Top Red having trouble distinguishing between cause and effect.
User avatar
captainhormone
Star Man
Posts: 938
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

Ryan gosling can play sid..and Christopher Walken plays rob
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

No, no... Nicholas Hoult with lots of hair in his face is Sid.

Nigel Hawthorne with a goatee is Rob.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 7 years ago

7 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
Sid wrote:I stopped reading at "complacency manifests itself as a lack of effort"

Such bollocks
Did you, fuck. Bollocks, indeed.

You say my posts reeked of English tabloid shite. Well, yours have the obnoxious odor of another Top Red having trouble distinguishing between cause and effect.
It's "odour"...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Post Reply