Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: Not Brazil, how you doin

Postby redzebs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Scenes at Windsor Park unbelievable, Sod would be loving that
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:38 pm

5 ex reds at least in the Squad

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:50 pm

That’s a red, Swiss Army knife cunt!

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Swiss are very good but again, ref biased cubs, they should be at 10 players MAX and a penalty for NOTHING,

No wonder these cunts stay neutral in conflicts, they act like they’ve been shot with no guns

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Tobelerone sales will be down in NI over crimbo.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:20 pm

[quote="pint vulger"]Tobelerone sales will be down in NI over crimbo.

For once I’m going to refer back to your argument Pint,

The Swiss were cheating bastards, diving, going down with Cramp when NI eventually got their shit together and near scored and should have had a penalty, though how the fuck your boy if I could turn back time Cher cunt still got away with bookable offences, after he should have had a straight red on Dalls beggars belief.

We do have some Prem players but most are from the lower leagues and Scotland and see that time wasting and fake injuries and diving, you’d get laughed off the pitch domestically never mind playing for NI.

But sure the ref was all pally with them and joking about and laughing when they had committed a foul.

I know you need diversity and a share of FIFAS equality spoils but for a match of that magnitude, I’m sorry, no Romanian cunt, unless he’s an expat and referring in the Bubdesliga or Italy or La Liga or the Prem or even Portugal should be refereeing a game of that magnitude.

But regardless of our plaudits from Uefa, despite rising 100 ranking places, it would be embarrassing for the country of FIFAs head quarters, the very sophisticated Swiss, to go out to a team made up of lower league British players even though other fans would probably prefer us there because the fans are absolutely class,

Like when you have German fans all doing the bouncy singing Will Griggs on fire in the middle of Paris, you know it’s good craic lol

But Sepo Blatters sticky fingers still perpetrate throughout FIFA.

The ref booked a player instead of sending him off then did fuck all while the Swiss were in the ascendancy, then when they kept missing chances he just awards a pen for fuck all which no Swiss player appealed for, what does that tell you.

Then when we started getting back into it, he turns down a more blatant pen and starts giving every silly little thing he can waste time for. Joke

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:36 pm

As Cory,s mrs said the ref was shite ,now where have I heard that before.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Aye we aren’t as politically correct over here, I knew a load of fans would be saying shite like fuck sake, is there a Romanian over here who isnt trying to rob us, but calling him a smelly gypsy bastard was never going to go down well. That’ll be an anecdote for Christmas Day when Jonny and Helen have them over for dinner, sorry we are late guys, can you believe there’s a guy standing in the middle of the road selling papers, slowing traffic on Christmas Eve ffs? Aye I know, here me and Helen were just remembering last month when you called that ref a smelly gypsy cunt! So Corry, pass the gravy there bro, how you getting on with those four Eastern European team mates, are they talking to you yet?

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:11 pm

#DaretoDfeam

COME ON!!!!! GAWA!!!! X

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:20 pm

swiss are crap tbf, should probably sack the drink driving manager if ireland don't qualify for me
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Return to “Anything But United”