[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Not Brazil, how you doin - Page 4 - United Rant

Not Brazil, how you doin

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: Not Brazil, how you doin

Postby redzebs » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Fuck beating Scotland wise up, Lafferty scores against real opponents, yeeeooo!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Nice of them to put England on the undercard for the match of the night, 14,000 louder than Wembley and Jonny Evans proving why Smalling is shite!

And 7 ex reds, from 40 professionals to choose from, boom!

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:29 pm

No wasn't sure about hospital, watching on the house, fuckin sweaty socks get a half hour build up with no chance and we get 15 mins in 2nd!

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Booooooooommmmmmm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:27 pm

United reserves tearing the vikings a new one tbf

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Standing freezing my nuts off outside the North Stand .... Wish I was inside the ground at least!

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Watching the match on my phone on soccerstreams.online
But it's a bit shit coz it's about 30 seconds behind and I hear the roar of a goal before it happens ffs!

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Snoop just fuck work off and go and watch the match

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Hahahaha, that's why our peelers have guns and don't shoot people!

My uncle years ago got the latest kit in, looked like sas shit, two scumbags spat on the helmet and pushed him, he loafed them both in helmet.

Before ipcc like. Sometimes wee fuckers just need a boot up the hole!

Btw! Not Brazil! Not the shite ox, how you doing! Jonny Evans outstanding and paddy power 11/8, haha! X

Return to “Anything But United”