Not Brazil, how you doin

Non-United football chat
redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

Swiss are making defensive subs like fuck, complete travesty if these embarrassing cunts make it to Russia.

Oh my wee Swiss ribs even though I got touched in the arm.

Embarrassing neutral Nazi stolen gold selling CUNTS!

Hope your toberlones choke you all you cunts!

And your knives are SHIIIIITTTEEE
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

that's bollocks tbf the knives make a cracking key ring
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Wait 20 years til this era of FIFA is exposed as corrupt and we'll find out the ref took a backhander from the swiss state or some shite
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

Didn't see either game but unfortunately my prediction was spot on .

ATM 50/50 ,Sweden and Eire ,could embarrass my superior knowledge.
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

I have seen the ridiculous pen given by the useless cunt reffing NI ,it was a bad un and as bad uns go very bad. You know my opinion on the cunts there is 6 or 7 of the useless twats and they still fuck up.But !
Ffs give it a fucking rest , NI had two games to beat the cheese makers but apparently hardly had a shot at goal in either leg it's not as if they battered them,the media are going well ott on it,you would think Brazil were eliminated.

Add to that the Ruben Loftus Cheek bollocks ,he played ok ,and just ok ( I did watch this game) all of a sudden he's a superstar ,he was ok in a game where Ozil was like fucking Puskas ,because it was a 3 rd rate friendly in which there was so much sideways passing they should have moved the goals to the sides of the pitch and no cunt was interested ,in fact Lindegard did more in the 4 or so minutes he was on than most of the fuckers who played a full 90 .................,and that fucking band ... FUCK OFF the atmosphere is bad enough as it is without the lads brigade standard phaaartin all thro the fucking match, it was a novelty that didn't work ,give up now.

Btw England did qualify as bad as they are .

And don't get me started on Phil Jones !!!!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 months ago

Don't get you "started"?????

How the fuck do we get you to shut up?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

Well you threatened to ban me ,going as far as having a vote ffs.

But hey let's move on :ymapplause:
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 months ago

Yeah, cause you're a smarmy, bigot, cunt... but hey, let's move on...

For fuck sake is right... why don't you have a word with yourself, brush your fuckin teeth, and wind your neck in... if I wanted to ban you, you wouldn't be here... would you????

You didn't get it then, you don't get it now, and I doubt you'll ever get it... and I'm not explaining it to you, cause I don't give a fuck about you, or your phony victim whimpering...

Stop being a fuckin arsehole, and just get on with it... you actually went a whole week or so without pissing anyone off... but you just couldn't stick with talking football, could you??? No, you had to drop into off topic, and take a dump with one of your, "yeah, but he's gay, what's up with that?" or some such cack, yeah???

You're a fuckin annoying cunt Pint, because you like being an annoying cunt... nice fuckin hobby you got there mate... you really aim high, don't you???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

Is it only you and the other Sad cunt who can give it out ? Mark twat .Have another look back you fucking goon it was you and the other prick having a dig ,are you some kind of tit ?
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

What kind of tits are there?

Blue tit, yellow tit, anymore?