Not Brazil, how you doin

Non-United football chat
redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

Pint have you seen the Swisses record at home? They’ve won their last 9 competitive internationals and haven’t been beaten since 2008 competively, McGovern made one save in the first leg, they are 11th in the world, and they played some nice football as we fucked up at home but this is a country were at home it was gonna be 3-0 4-0 because we had to score and if pegging then back to the point in the second half where they had to take their best attacking players off and throw defenders on isn’t a sign they were shiteing tgemselves, I don’t know what is, they had a flukey goal line clearance from Jonny Evans which their keeper fucked up and they were still giving it the oh my ribs, I’ve got cramp, dead leg, taking ages.

We are N Ireland, we’ve Cunts from Kilmarnock and Milwall yet biased decisions cost us.

On accepting your limitations, going for it when you have to, no fuckin about, no being a fruit, Dallas was limping two days before the game, didn’t train, because of a clear red not given against that cunt Cher and he still played.

We should be going to the world cup because only one team was winning that in extra time. No red no blatant penalty for us, dodgy dodgy no ex player or ref has even tried to back the ref, time wasting and silly free kick after 50/50 ball, free kick, corners denied,

Fuckin joke, see you are from somewhere that qualifies regularly and does fuck all.

We are a team of 40 odd players from an entire country who would run through brick walls to wear that shirt and for some of those boys, they’ll never get another chance, EVER.

Stuck in a group that England wouldn’t have won, still finished second and got one of the hardest draws going on form.

Fuckin joke.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

Team wastes time and defends like fuck to get through, minnows nearly nearly RZ i think you know it happens every season. I,m not digging NI they did what I expected they would do , give the seeded teams a fright and ultimately get eliminated.! That's meant as a compliment. But it won't go down as one of the most I just decisions I have ever seen to me.

Football wise ( entertainment) I ain't that bothered you lost ,they were not going to offer much on the pitch , but I and the Ruskins would have loved the influx of the supporters not least for not having a shit band of phaaarters following them around.
Didn't see the Sweden game but that is a fantastic result , and it will send shockwaves thro Iti football.

Sorry for NI but it will continue to happen when you have amateurs deciding the result on their whim at every level of the game.

As for England they serial failures and none of the present squad would have got anywhere near some squads of the past inc the fucking manager ( who is shit) and they failed miserably.
Until like NI they realise what they are good at and stop pretending to be Germany they will continue to fail.
When England won the WC thy had 3 of the worlds best in their respective positions currently I don't they have anyone in the top 5 in their respective positions ,so another 50 years of hurt .

But they are through.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 months ago

"Is it only you and the other Sad cunt who can give it out ? Mark twat .Have another look back you fucking goon it was you and the other prick having a dig ,are you some kind of tit ?"

Haha... I thought you liked the "banter", Pint... apparently not...

It was the "threatening to ban you" shit that got me "started"...

Still leading with your chin, eh?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

Ffs failed actor give it a fucking rest, lighten up .
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 months ago

"Ffs failed actor give it a fucking rest, lighten up ."

Oh, there we go...

Chat shit, get banged... and then fuckin whinge about it...

And you can fuck off as well Harry... I don't like this cunt, end of... I don't need to explain it, there's not many on this forum that DO like him... why's that?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

Nobody knows me on here Alf its a football forum , and i,m sure you have deducted from some of my posts I dont give a flying whether anyone likes me ,tbf mate that is schoolboy / girl stuff, i only do it to get a rise and it works .......I honestly couldnt get upset with faceless folk....its wind up ,what you may call tongue in cheek !!!!
So lets draw a line ,i dont want you getting your knickers in a twist if youve been under the weather.
Tbf A theres not that many on this forum.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 months ago

so it's just england again then
lkhm

hoofing
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

The good thing ,he taffs ,jocks and oooorish can cheer us on .
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 months ago

FFS... listen to you two...

Pint, I know everything I need to know about you... "tongue in cheek", my arse... you're a bigot cunt, who thinks being an arsehole on a forum is good fun... I don't need to know any more than that...

And Harry... don't know why you think Pint needs your help, don't care... you think he's a "decent scrote"? good for you... I see him for what he is, and I don't need your approval... I've got a problem with this cunt... you don't have to like it, just mind your own business..
pint vulger
Legend

5 months ago

And breath ............9,10.

If Carling did World Cup qualifyers .