Football funnies...

Non-United football chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

That was funny and well made. How the fuck did some people think it was real in the comments.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

hohohohoho
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Hahaha, JANICE!!!!!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

5 is hilarious...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

My goodness me , it always amazes me what people regard as funny ! Btw not them are funny ,they are at best childish.What a waste of time.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

My goodness me!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:My goodness me , it always amazes me what people regard as funny ! Btw not them are funny ,they are at best childish.What a waste of time.
:))

Now that... was funny...
redzebs
Legend

11 months ago

Paul Drogba and Joanne Mata!