[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Football funnies... - United Rant

Football funnies...

Non-United football chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Football funnies...

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:05 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Lazarus
Legend

Re: Football funnies...

Postby Lazarus » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:52 pm

That was funny and well made. How the fuck did some people think it was real in the comments.
"?"

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:51 am

hohohohoho
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:54 am

https://youtu.be/_d2cg7CLQOA

Hahaha, JANICE!!!!!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:09 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:56 pm

My goodness me , it always amazes me what people regard as funny ! Btw not them are funny ,they are at best childish.What a waste of time.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:11 pm

My goodness me!

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:18 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue May 02, 2017 4:20 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPO-Ttn5i60

Paul Drogba and Joanne Mata!

Return to “Anything But United”