Refs

Non-United football chat
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

How bad are English refs,the latest bout of 'i'll Ref to my own rules today' is just fucking stupid,the twats are still deciding the games in many matches instead of the players.I do believe the pricks think the crowd attends to watch them.
Hardly suprising its shite at every level from kids to amateur to non league to the Prem
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:How bad are English refs,the latest bout of 'i'll Ref to my own rules today' is just fucking stupid,the twats are still deciding the games in many matches instead of the players.I do believe the pricks think the crowd attends to watch them.
Hardly suprising its shite at every level from kids to amateur to non league to the Prem
Bullshit.
At kids level the "fans" are parents who abuse and badger the refs....the things I've seen are rediculous and would get people arrested out on the street.
What about that young Ref guy who was abused so much recently the game had to be abandoned.
Yes the refs could be better...as could everyone at every job ...but with the TV technology now every tiny mistake is seen and the games are so quick in the PL.

Ill take your point a little by saying there may have been one or 2 refs in last few years that seemed to like a controversial decision and others that seemed pally with the top stars but all in all they should be better protected.
But they shud have to publish their reasonings for bookings etc during the match.

I couldn't be a ref
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

They are shit but they have come on leaps and bounds from the past, from when they gave the job to awkward ungainly unfit cunts like Wiley because he's quite big and from an authorative background. Total shite.

They're athletes now, and able to keep up with the game better. It sounds mad but we had refs that didn't actually want to run, and got knackered after 80 mins.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

nah refs were better when they were fat and missed everything and the players could call em twats under the assumption of banter, now they only miss some stuff and you cant even verbally abuse em for it,
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Remember Keane, Beckham and others hunting down refs, getting right in their grills, real threatening, and all because the dozy twat gave the wrong team a throw in
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Theres a class photo of that lot surrounding an official on the touch line with half the team pilling in from the back up on players shoulders. What a team that was...... :YMDAYDREAM:
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

I remember Ferdinand about to chin a ref, who was that against? Full melee job
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Steggo
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:Theres a class photo of that lot surrounding an official on the touch line with half the team pilling in from the back up on players shoulders. What a team that was...... :YMDAYDREAM:
Is this the one you're thinking of? The refs D'Urso.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03/ ... 68x460.jpg
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

This is a great one of Keane as well

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 1bfc04.jpg
Steggo
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:This is a great one of Keane as well

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 1bfc04.jpg
Brilliant. Never really replaced him.